Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot does reduce chat bans

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wolf315

01-03-2015

Hello everyone,

it's me again, that guy that has been complaining about the current system for ages. After many many support tickets I managed to get in conctact with an acutal person. He gave me info on what happened with my restrictions and he reduced my restrictions. Just so you know the system isn't perfect and if you're sure you got too many restrictions be sure to message the support.

Humpelstilzche

Senior Emissary

01-03-2015

Let me say something i didn't say for a long time:

Pic or it didn't happen.

Wolf315

01-03-2015

Quote:
Humpelstilzche:
Let me say something i didn't say for a long time:

Pic or it didn't happen.

I was hoping someone would ask it, and especially you!

Here you go my friend!
http://i.imgur.com/XCrdJlY.jpg (http://i.imgur.com/XCrdJlY.jpg)

Shiwah

01-03-2015

It's all great and dandy, but not all cases are actually a case of punishment gone overboard. So I would be quite cautious over advising everyone to flood the support with CR reduction requests. It could be an one-time thing, for all we know.

Just for curiosity, does your client display 75 games now?

Wolf315

01-03-2015

Quote:
Shiwah:
It's all great and dandy, but not all cases are actually a case of punishment gone overboard. So I would be quite cautious over advising everyone to flood the support with CR reduction requests. It could be an one-time thing, for all we know.

Just for curiosity, does your client display 75 games now?

It does show 75 (now 73). And that's why I said
Quote:
if you're sure you got too many restrictions

I don't want everybody to spam them I'm just talking about cases like mine

Warbackxoxo

01-03-2015

This is actually ****ing amazing.

Wolf315

01-03-2015

Quote:
Warbackxoxo:
This is actually ****ing amazing.

Really silences these "you got what you deserved people"

Shiwah

01-03-2015

Yeah, but in the eyes of everyone caught by the system that comes here to complain, the restrictions always seem too many. It's all in the eyes of the beholder, if you catch my drift.

Actually, I would think that going from, say, 40 to 300 restrictions is a bit overboard, but coming here cursing and shouting and venting against a system you have no idea about doesn't make a good impression on the viewers, especially if the complainer keeps the same act up in their tickets to the support.

So, folks, if you think there's a mistake with your CR, remember: always ask nicely about the reason(s). And don't hold your breath for a reduction, lest you get disappointed.

Wolf315

01-03-2015

Yeah maybe it's better if I edit the title afther this game so they won't be reading it without thinking, good point.

Shiwah

01-03-2015

Unfortunately you can't edit thread titles.

By the way, Riot never claimed the system to be perfect, but to be extremely accurate at catching the target audience for the punishments.