Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Bot accounts ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gaabbz

12-31-2014

tonight I was playing a bot game (intermediate) in twisted treeline and I got stuck with a Blitzcrank and a Veigar running into the towers and going to the ennemy base, they were just going forward without paying attention to the ennemys attacking or the tower attacks. Of course I asked wtf is going on but no answer. they had no build. When I checked the accounts (WinnerMystery93 and CharonGuy63 if you want to check) I realised that it's not the first time they do that they keep doing it forever. I'm pretty sure there's some kind of hacker/troll behind that. Can you guys tell me if it's still going ?

sorry for eventual bad english

Slade Ninja Rat

01-01-2015

Those bot accounts are actually just smurfs being played automaticaly.

They are everywhere on twisted treeline and I hope they get punished.

Mooncubby

01-04-2015

This has become a huge problem in twisted treeline. They are accounts created for the purpose of reaching level 30 quickly and then are sold on ebay. They usually pick heal and ghost, instalok their champions, buy upgraded boots first... For the first time while playing today one of these bot accounts had automated chat(such as "oops" whenever they were executed by a turret or minion) Because it is very easy for these people to create multiple accounts and set them running to farm ip, simply banning them will not solve the problem. I hope this problem is solved soon, it's killing 3v3.