Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Blame

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Warlord AJ

12-27-2014

I BLAME RIOTGAMES for not doing the proper patch for OSX Yosemite. My laptop was frozen everytime during the ranked game, and it put me in Low Priority. I AM NOT AFKERS!!!!!

CptFixit

12-30-2014

Your problems appear to be limited to your Mac as many others have no issues with this patch.

How are you connecting to your network? If it's Wifi, then there are known issues with OSX and certain streaming connections. In my case, my MBA will often hang on Wifi for LoL / Wakfu / HEX and Crunchyroll, which is why I play over a wired connection.

Isensjel

01-09-2015

it is not just that Mac mate, same thing happened to me with an iMac 2013 and and MacBook Pro 2014, both i7, both Yosemite, both upgraded RAM, with fiber optics service and cable connection.

Cheers

Isensjel

01-09-2015

and it happened again with an iMac 2009 too, so it is not just one system.