Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

ARAM CUP 30.12.2014 40k RP Prize Pool + Triumphant Ryze (Bronze + Silver)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Marie

12-25-2014

1st place: 3200 RP + Triumphant Ryze per player (5 max)
2nd place: 2400 RP per player (5 max)
3rd place: 1600 RP per player (5 max)
4th place: 800 RP per player (5 max)

http://allmidallrandom.jimdo.com/register/

Marie

12-26-2014

+

Marie

12-29-2014

+5

TheUltimato

01-01-2015

I checked the website and the winners and for some reason I find it quite strange that it's always the same teams (composed by unranked summoners) that win the tournaments or are always in the top. Sorry but while I look at this organisation and see a dishonest one, I'll never apply for it with my team and I would advise everyone not too.. It's sad that you restrict the tournaments to low ranked people or everyone and then allow/have smurfs winning all the first prizes....

Paette

01-03-2015

also checked in for a torunament there, registerred my team like it was described in the rules and suddenly we werent even in the bracket...
so many mistakes by the organisers + teams who not follow the rules (e.g. when there is a cap from bronze-gold, and the first enemy consists of 3 diamand 1 platin and a smurf) and this teams are not disqualified leeds me to the conclusion that the host just want (maybe their friends) one team to win and so are a dishonor to this game. They also mess with Rito, who are sponsoring this bull**** and obviously (cannot) realise the mucking.

TheUltimato

01-03-2015

Don't worry m8, I already sent a report to riot.

TheUltimato

01-03-2015

Would be so funny and awesome if Riot brought down their tournament and took away everything they earned and bought with the tournament RP...!

Athalos

01-22-2015

Considering.