Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

cannot login due to certificate error after 20/5 maintenance

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rhapsodyronin

05-20-2011

well i re-downloaded all the certifiactes through IE and I managed to log in. so I'll say it works for now.

nerrow

05-20-2011

i fix it whit download all of them and instal whit ie

ZombilauNevrFlam

05-20-2011

The linky link worked for me as well. Who gives a f.uck I may have downloaded something that could potentially harm my computer as long as I can play? xD

RockoTakeshi0815

05-20-2011

I´ve got the same problem but don´t have IE installed. Is there another fix for this without IE? System and CMOS time is right.

Rarut

05-20-2011

Thanks!!! It works!!

jinntonic

05-20-2011

You just have to click view certificate, select the root certificate and install it, then try login again, no need for IE.

iTs Canni

05-20-2011

Quote:
rhapsodyronin:

solution update:
go to internet explorer, open internet options->advanced tab->security->untick "check for server certificate revocation"->restart internet explorer.
Go here https://www.digicert.com/digicert-root-certificates.htm and download the certificates. It is necessary to do this through ie.
This seems to work for almost everyone. Thx for the help guys.

works, ty very much

RockoTakeshi0815

05-20-2011

Quote:
jinntonic:
You just have to click view certificate, select the root certificate and install it, then try login again, no need for IE.

When i tried that, i logged in. So far so good but when i enter a normal game right in the champion selection the client crashes. This happened 2 times at 84 seconds into the champion selection.

Ko Bentjens

05-20-2011

installed all the certificates, and unticked check for server certificate revocation.
but it didn't work so far

any1 help me?

wildcore

05-20-2011

-Installed all certificates with IE
-Unchecked "check for server certificate revocation"
-Restarded IE

=WORKS, ty guys