Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

team 3v3 silver/bronze

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FerociousUZ

12-21-2014

Hello!
I would love to create a 3v3 team, firstly to have fun and improve ourselves, which then will likely evolve us individually AND in the rank ladder.
Looking for easy going boys and girls who will try to make the most of each other. sth serious but mostly fun.
I play all roles and i have the most experience with tanks and assassins but am willing to learn more if my champs are proven to be not rank worthy.
I haven't playent my placements this season yet,but as I was silver 3 last season, I would prefer the members to be silver or bronze, so that the matchmaking queue does not pair us with too experienced teams.
Hope to hear some interesting replies!
PS: add me in game guys, thats more likely to take my notice xD

SpecialGamer

12-21-2014

Hey,

I am silver 3 in solo queue. I've played 2/3 of all my games in league of legends, in 3v3 and I got a lot of time on my hands these next 10 days. I'd love to join a 3v3 team...

FerociousUZ

12-26-2014

uhm seems it is only me and you. guess not many people read the 3v3 forum. we need at least one more. i will add you tomorrow and hoping for some luck. unluckily i do not have your experience in 3v3. which role(s) do you play?

Invisible Soul

01-09-2015

Hi add my friend please than play with him (SolidFires)
and if you want me than add me too

Thanks

FerociousUZ

01-22-2015

bump
add me in game guys, thats more likely to take my notice xD

EAnsias

02-02-2015

Hi, I would like to be in the team!

I was silver 3 past season and i got until silver 2.

I am good mid and jungle. I am improving my skills on Yasuo and Zed that i main.

FerociousUZ

02-03-2015

mid? there is no mid lane in TT :P are you familiar with the 3v3 map? yasuo and zed can totally keep up to it although there is no mid add me if you want and we can give it a try

Insidiousxo

02-04-2015

Add me,

JFire99

02-06-2015

sent you a request.