Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Legend of the tryhard king

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

netrl

12-20-2014

This new game mode isn't funny anymore :/
It's full of tryhards who pick play it like ranked game.
More ban needed for this map

Wat3rDragon

12-20-2014

Quote:
netrl:
This new game mode isn't funny anymore :/
It's full of tryhards who pick play it like ranked game.
More ban needed for this map

No, no more bans are needed, they should make it random - like ARAM. I have absolutely no idea why they made it blind pick, that was the most stupid thing they could do. The strong point of this gamemode is that it enables even melee champions with no harassing abilities to make plays after landing a successful poro! Yet for some reason instead of making it random they made it blind pick, so people pick insane comps, or tons of poke, and people who are just playing champions they enjoy will be completely destroyed if they aren't strong vs these comps. Another silly decision by riot :/

Purzzle

12-21-2014

I haven't met people like that and think the game mode is good as it is.
Bans: The champions that I fear the most are rather limited. Those are the assassins Kata, Fizz and Talon.
Remember URF, there were a few really strong champs that got banned and like 30-60 more that were really good when played correctly.
The problem are not the OP champs but the UP champions that are picked. Think about it, you have a game mode where everybody gets a free gap closer. Squishy champs without mobility are terrible - unless you are good at them.
Team Comps: This might become a problem should this game mode stay for longer time but currently most people I see are playing champions they like and believe are strong.
Making it random like Aram: I for example hate playing ADCs - I can't deal with those champs. When playing Aram I can at least keep people at range and stay in the back. When playing Poro King there will be an Alistar that suddenly jumps at my face and wrecks me because I don't have the skill to kite him.
A random Poro King mode would literally make me stop playing the mode because I'd fear the possibility of being forced on a champ I can't play in an even more dangerous environment than ever.