Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

0xc00007b error - Win7 64 Bit

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lee Sin Carry

Recruiter

12-22-2014

Quote:
bobokun:
It's because i have copy/paste d3dx9_39.dll from a dll fix site when the game asking me the first time.( i was on ranked lol ). So i've delete it from system32 and sysWOW64 then re-install directX.

That worked for me too, thanks man! finally I can play!

KillAlabaster

12-22-2014

holy sht, i better fckin try

Lee Sin Carry

Recruiter

12-22-2014

Quote:
KillAlabaster:
holy sht, i better fckin try

If you have installed from a website the D3DX9_39.dll when LOL required it, you should unistall all the D3DX9_XX(numbers).dll and re-install DirectX9. Trust me, it works.

JustVerdict

01-04-2015

Quote:
Lee Sin Carry:
If you have installed from a website the D3DX9_39.dll when LOL required it, you should unistall all the D3DX9_XX(numbers).dll and re-install DirectX9. Trust me, it works.

This worked for me when all else failed, thanks guys!

IS18d51884de1ae6

01-05-2015

Quote:
Lee Sin Carry:

Worked for me too!

zacarias

01-10-2015

I have dl the dll delet the old and copy/past the new dll and it's still no working for me i have uni-install, install any time and i had allways the same problem 0xc00007b error. My os is Win 8.1

KoraBGR

02-23-2015

Quote:
bobokun:
It's because i have copy/paste d3dx9_39.dll from a dll fix site when the game asking me the first time.( i was on ranked lol ). So i've delete it from system32 and sysWOW64 then re-install directX.

Works for me!! Thanks a lot man