Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

0xc00007b error - Win7 64 Bit

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eambo

Wrenchman

12-20-2014

Can you verify if you can see those files?

I have a bunch of folders in C:\Windows\winsxs\ called x86_microsoft.windows.gdiplus(with a lot of numbers and letters on the end) - do you have those too?

Does it still crash after replacing the dx9 file?

Lee Sin Carry

Recruiter

12-20-2014

Quote:
Eambo:
Can you verify if you can see those files?

I have a bunch of folders in C:\Windows\winsxs\ called x86_microsoft.windows.gdiplus(with a lot of numbers and letters on the end) - do you have those too?

Does it still crash after replacing the dx9 file?

I don't know where to place it, cuz it has no directory, as you can see here:
http://oi62.tinypic.com/vfk09j.jpg
Where should i place it?

There are some others problems:
  • C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\Config\ - input.ini: ReadAttributes Synchronize - OBJECT_NAME_NOT_FOUND
  • C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client - RADS: ReadAttributes Synchronize -
    OBJECT_NAME_NOT_FOUND
  • C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\0.0.1.123 - RADS: ReadAttributes Synchronize - OBJECT_NAME_NOT_FOUND
  • C:\User - telemetry.cfg: ReadAttributes Synchronize - OBJECT_NAME_NOT_FOUND
  • C:\User\App Data - telemtry.cfg: ReadAttributes Synchronize - OBJECT_NAME_NOT_FOUND
  • C:\System32\driver\ect\host - host folder: ReadAttributes Synchronize - OBJECT_NAME_NOT_FOUND
  • C:\System32 - nvscap.dll: LoadLibrary - DLL_NOT_FOUND
  • C:\System32 - oem.cfg: ReadAttributes Synchronize - OBJECT_NAME_NOT_FOUND
  • C:\SysWOW64 - user32.dll: Resource - Error
  • C:\SysWOW64 - mlang.dll: Resource - Error

"I have a bunch of folders in C:\Windows\winsxs\ called x86_microsoft.windows.gdiplus(with a lot of numbers and letters on the end) - do you have those too?"
Me too, there are a lot of folders with strange numbers but I can't find the gdiplus one where SpyStudio says there is an error.

pierreluc14

12-20-2014

Update direct x http://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=35

Update Microsoft net framework http://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=42642

Lee Sin Carry

Recruiter

12-20-2014

Quote:
pierreluc14:
Update direct x http://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=35

Update Microsoft net framework http://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=42642

I already have the latest version of DirectX and .net framework and still not working, thanks anyway.

Eambo

Wrenchman

12-20-2014

Lee Sin Carry,

Don't worry about those errors, they're generally benign. Looking at the screenshot though, do you have LoL installed in your root of D:\?

If so, I'd recommend moving all LoL files into a folder (IE: D:\League of Legends) - LoL has sometimes had issues with being extracted to the root of a directory.

As for the D3D file, place it into C:\Windows\System32 - this is where D3D files are stored generally.

Lee Sin Carry

Recruiter

12-20-2014

Quote:
Eambo:
Lee Sin Carry,

Don't worry about those errors, they're generally benign. Looking at the screenshot though, do you have LoL installed in your root of D:\?

If so, I'd recommend moving all LoL files into a folder (IE: D:\League of Legends) - LoL has sometimes had issues with being extracted to the root of a directory.

As for the D3D file, place it into C:\Windows\System32 - this is where D3D files are stored generally.

Nope, I have LoL installed on C:\. When I formatted my PC, the technician moved my desktop to D:\, but it's just the desktop. All the programs are installed on C:\, I could try installing it on D:\, but I don't think that will fix the error. I will try also to put the D3D dll in System 32.

Lee Sin Carry

Recruiter

12-21-2014

Quote:
Eambo:
Lee Sin Carry,

System32 is the right place for D3D.dll, I placed it there but still not working. I tried other games and LoL it's the only one giving me problems. No way to fix it.

Lee Sin Carry

Recruiter

12-21-2014

Looks like I have to quit the game after 1 year of gaming.

Lee Sin Carry

Recruiter

12-22-2014

bump, help please

KillAlabaster

12-22-2014

I am in exactly the same boat as you are... spent hours trying to fix this now and nothing.

Launcher and all runs beautifully, but when I launch the tutorial to learn how to play this thing, I get the 0xc000007b error and can't play any further.

Diablo 3 working like a bomb... LOL, won't even start