Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Chat / ranked restriction - 3rd time - Still no reason! -

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GangrelCat

12-19-2014

Wheter you believe it or not the support does chech out if the punishment was correct or not when you ask them to.

Now, if it was me, I'd leave any company that has accused me or punished me while I am completely sure that I did nothing wrong and has been unwilling to rectify the mistake. What I would not do is stay as a customer, using their product several times a day.

DeadlyBagel

12-19-2014

Who would you be more respectful to, some poor support engineer with zero control over how everything works and who is instrumental to investigating your case, or the 1/10/2 guy on your team?

Personally I'd go with the support engineer. And if that's how much respect you hold for them, what respect could you possibly have for your team?

Yiup

Recruiter

12-19-2014

Respect for Developers - Zero
Respect for my team ingame - 100%

It not worse than treating them different.
If I am not happy with how I'm being punished for no reason, I will not take it out on the people ingame.
Also, if you investigate just a little, you will probably find a place where I write "This rage started after I was given this Third cr/rr". Meaning, I wasnt the slightest angry Before this cr/rr I recieved, 16th-17th of December.

But the lack of respect on this forum towards "punished" people is hillarious.
Yeah sure, I should never had posted this here in the first place. I can only blame myself for that.
But I am not able controlling your spam or judgements, unfortunatly.

Anyway, I've cooled down significantly and I hope to get some more positive reply from riot, well actually I did.
But still lack of chat logs

Shiwah

12-19-2014

Refusing to accept someone else's answers doesn't make them less true.

Yiup

Recruiter

01-15-2015

So.
Can anyone tell me what I did wrong?
Got another restriction...

Riot? Tell me... What is up!?

Yiup

Recruiter

01-16-2015

Sigh

KiwiGeneral

01-16-2015

Well, the forum is not for red responses.
I'm sure someone has told you that already.