Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Chat / ranked restriction - 3rd time - Still no reason! -

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiwah

12-18-2014

Why is telling you that you have close to zero chances to be publicly smited/unrestricted "negative"? I call it "lowering the expectations", since I've been lurking the boards long enough to see that it never happens.
And the only time a smiting happened... it was because the thread was originally posted in General Discussion.
But don't ever expect Riot Ymir to take notice, otherwise you would get even angrier than you are now. Your health above all!

Yiup

Recruiter

12-18-2014

Its not that You telling me.
It is your overall behaviour ^_^

Also, fyi, I am not angry at you or anyone other than Riot.
I am angry at riot because they cant give me chatlogs.

You who talk about logic. Try use that Logic sense of yours once in a while. Would help alot.
And please stop spam this post! You're looking hillarious

Btw, one more thing. It is clear who is toxic and angry here ^_^
Voting -1 on my posts because your logic didnt make any sense, cuz you're having a hard time reading my first post.
I bet you're one of those who actually fake-reports ingame. ^_^

Yiup

Recruiter

12-18-2014

Quote:
Shiwah:
Why is telling you that you have close to zero chances to be publicly smited/unrestricted "negative"? I call it "lowering the expectations", since I've been lurking the boards long enough to see that it never happens.
And the only time a smiting happened... it was because the thread was originally posted in General Discussion.
But don't ever expect Riot Ymir to take notice, otherwise you would get even angrier than you are now. Your health above all!

Wow, How mad can you actually get from simply replying on someones post?
You got a friend over here voting -1 on my post and +1 on your post? ^_^

Tihihihi. You should work alot on your behaviour

Jehofi

12-18-2014

Quote:
Yiup:
Wow, How mad can you actually get from simply replying on someones post?
You got a friend over here voting -1 on my post and +1 on your post? ^_^

Tihihihi. You should work alot on your behaviour

Maybe it is actually you who should work in his behavior. Nobody called me to correct you mad down-voting spree i just corrected the mess you made.

And hey you are free to disagree withe peoples opinion, but dont delude yourself that this makes you opinion correct. In fact right now you are the one failing to understand his own shortcomings and trying to blame this on others.

Honestly, how dumb must you be that you think the support stuff would be excited to handle a ticket that consists of "cursing" them. Besides that does not mean you get punished for you ticket, that is just the version you fabricate in order to not have to blame the one responsible: YOU!

Quote:
1: I am not being rude to my team!
2: I am not being rude to enemy team!
3: I am not toxic ingame at all!
Judging from this thread i do not believe you!
Quote:
4: I am not racist!
This i believe you!

Quote:
5: I am not flaming people!
6: I am being positive!
7: I say things in the most positive way possible!
I have heard 100ds of definitions on that is flaming what is positive. Most of them were twisted in some way to move the blame away from the poster.

Don get me wrong, i believe you when you say "I believe i'm unjustly punished!" but i do not believe that you are actually unjustly punished, not after how you behaved here.

Yiup

Recruiter

12-18-2014

I'm just angry at riot for refusing to give me chat logs. Because I know i am innocent!
And from what I see, you all judge people from "Oh he is chat restricted, that must be true".

Sorry, I'm not taking this out on the players in game, I am not negative at all in my games, but some people here likes to heat up things I guess. And this is not Ingame, this is a kinda serious cause.... And I prefer people to stop judge before any proof has been posted! When I'm already furious at riot, its very easy to give some spank to trollers.
(Again, NOT INGAME!)

This is the third cr/rr I have had. And I simply cant understand what I am doing wrong this time!
And support isnt giving me anything! Because I was too furious to even think about what I should write to them.

I recieved a mail saying <<I have improved and if I keep up this neutral attitude I would get through my games>>
And during the last 16 days I have not done anything at all! So why am I being restricted Again!?

Can you understand my frustration?
Like I said, I'm just angry at riot, and this rage started the day I got my restriction.
I am not behaving bad ingame.... ^^

Duarti FTW

Recruiter

12-18-2014

Same thing happened to me... I flame seldom, 1 on 50 games, and I get restrict, that isn't logic, is it?

Shiwah

12-18-2014

Quote:
Yiup:
And from what I see, you all judge people from "Oh he is chat restricted, that must be true".

[citation needed]

Cobaltmotari

12-18-2014

Quote:
Yiup:
Why are you being so negative towards me?
What did I ever do to you to deserve your toxic behaviour?

The funny thing about that is we could ask the same questions about you. At least, we would were it not for the fact that the answer is rendered blindingly obvious by how you went onto a public discussion board with relatively little understanding of how things worked around here combined with expectations set too high and using criticism from other players combined with your own admitted anger at Riot as an excuse to QQ. Yeah...not a good combination.

By the way, there is more to proving your innocence than just yelling that you're innocent and then expecting people to take your word for it. Especially when the way you act in discussion threads strongly implies otherwise.

Yiup

Recruiter

12-18-2014

http://i.imgur.com/IYWIHWt.jpg

So, Isn't it 2 months since we got this message? Or did they announce New rewards?

Also, you should all stop implying that I behave bad ingame. I dont. And please, stop nagging about it! I am trying to be calm and thoughtful now(On this page 2). So would prefer if you could leave page 1 alone, and do not spam your idiotic meanings about how toxic I must be ingame :P .
Because this is not ingame.. Remember ^_^

Cobaltmotari

12-19-2014

Quote:
Yiup:
Also, you should all stop implying that I behave bad ingame. I dont.

Once again, there is more to convincing people that you're innocent than just expecting people to take your word for it.