Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Shocking secret about the yordles

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aquanarga

12-17-2014

I wouldn't really call this a fan fiction, but I couldn't find a better place to post this. What I'm about to tell you might be the best kept secret Riot has ever made and can change the way you think of all the yordles in the league. Here we go.
As we all know Veigar is the bad guy and Teemo is his nemisis and the good guy right? WRONG!
Teemo is actually not a yordle but a creature who is here to make all other yordles serve him, and Veigar has figured this out and is trying to stop him to save all his yordle friends. In fact he has already "saved" Lulu. I'll tell you all how in this story:
Long before the yordles came to bandle city an evil alien seeking power flew around in the universe in his spaceship. This alien was known as Teemo. One day his ship went short on fuel and he crash landed on Runeterra, or more specifically, the place we today call bandle city. The ship was to damaged for Teemo to repair so he started looking around this new mysterious place, and when he returned some furry looking creatures(known as yordles these days) had found his ship. On his trip around the land he had discorvered the 2 clans known as Noxus and Demacia, and he knew that if he could get them to follow him he would have the power to rule the world. That's when he realised that if he blended in with these yordles, he could one day use them to take over Noxus and Demacia. The alien then used its shapeshifting ability to turn into the form of a yordle, and live with them until the day that their would be enough of them for Teemo to take control of them and take over Noxus and Demacia.
Time went on until one day a yordle with the potential to become the greatest wizard ever, was born. He was named Veigar. Even though his potential was great, only Teemo knew about it and he also knew that for his plan to take control of Bandle city was going to work he had to get rid of Veigar before anybody, especially Veigar himself, found out about Veigars potential.
luckily, for Teemo at least, Veigar grew up to have a deep curiosity for the world beyond Bandle City. When he one day joined a business that traded with other major city-states, Teemo saw his chance to get rid of Veigar. He got Veigar and his companions into a deal with Noxian traders that turned into shady business and went bad Veigar and his companions toke the fall. Arrested by the authorities, they were imprisoned within the walls of Noxus for years. Teemo expected Veigar to die in there since such isolation is dangerous for yordles, but the result was something Teemo never could have predicted. While slowly driven mad in prison, Veigar figured it all out, how Teemo had made the set up and wanted to take over Bandle city. Fulled by anger and madness, Veigar used his potential as a powerfull wizard to escape.
After his escape Veigar knew he couldn't return to Bandle city, first of all who knew how the other yordles would react and second of all Teemo was there, he wouldn't hesitate to kill Veigar, and Veigar wasn't strong enough to take him on, yet. So he went out on a journey to find the masters of dark magics all across the land of Valoran to learn from them, and he succeed.
When Veigar arrived at Bandle city he knew what he had to do, he had to steal the mothership (Teemos spaceship) so that he could study it, and find a way to get rid of Teemo. Unfourtunatly he was stopped by a flock of sharp-winged thresher geese. But while escapeing he noticed a young yorlde girl with purble skin, something very rare, and on his travel across the land he had stumbled across kknowledge sayin that these female yordles had great potential to master magics, just like Veigar had. So after his escape he enchanted a butterfly turning it into a pixie (today known as pix), and got it to get Lulu away form the other yordles so that she with pixes help would learn magic, and one day group up with Veigar to defeat Teemo. The end.

Now I just wanna say some things about the story i just wrote:
1. Most of the things about Veigar can be written in his Lore here: http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Veigar/Background
2. The Mothership episode is not mentioned in Teemo nor Veigars lore but is found right here: http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Bandle_City
3. Riot has given us a clue about Teemo in his lore (http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Teemo/Background) where they say: "Something switches off inside Teemo's mind during combat so that the lives he must end while on patrol do not burden him." This is infact his alien instincs that he uses.
4. In Teemo's old lore (same site as Teemos lore but the one that says "2nd lore&quot they say that cracks is begining to show because of the limited company with his own kind. This is in fact just Teemo forgeting have a yordle acts and therefor haveing trouble acting like one.
And
5. The fact that Riot has stated that Lulu and Veigar are friends could be a clue to the part where Veigar saves Lulu form Teemos plans.

If you see any grammer or spelling mistakes pls let me know so i can correct them, and if you have any comments or question pls write them as well and I'll try to answere them

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Play Minstrel

12-18-2014

It seems to be so interesting, I agree that Teemo doesn't look like a yordle.
Looking forward for your story, So excited!