How can I report a player?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SjHeartless

29-05-2010

Hello, if you check my profile in-game you'll see that I'm a low level. Since I started the game I've encountered in every single game at least 2 high levels playing on low level accounts. I'm now level 11 thanks to my boyfriend who helped me in a few games rushing me, he tries to teach me but when I play alone I can't do anything but feed because they all know so well how to counter everything and what combos and all, it is impossible to do anything.

Not only that, but after the game ends I even get insulted for complaining, yes I do complain because it happens in EVERY GAME, and I've stood quiet for long enough, this just pissed me to the limit. Please, could I get a contact email or something? I couldn't take screenshots ingame cause they're all black, but I did take one of the end game chat:

Thanks in advance.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Sin título.jpg
Views:	835
Size:	100.2 KB
ID:	219  

SecretAgentPiggy

29-05-2010

Meh sorry that you had this kind of experience. I have smurf account as well as I have moved to EU because of better ping that I get here.It really is amazing how many smurfs there are at the moment.It really makes it hard for new players to get into game.

For my part I try to give advice as best as I can to newbies :P Have been raged on as well , but Id say you are unlucky to have it happen so often regardless of how well you are doing in the game.I just don't understand mentality of people who smurf and give out to someone who is genuinely new to game.They should have accounts closed to make them think twice next time. Anyhow dont give up there are a lot of nice and friendly people kickin about.Yes you can report them it is explained in this tread http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...g+players.Also you can put players on ignore list it wont stop you playing them again but at least you wont have to read their drivel anymore.

Hope you have better luck in future.

eLoox

29-05-2010

AFAIK the e-mail for EU is lol_en@riotgames.com

Sephirotica

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

29-05-2010

Oh, dear lord, my prayers have been answered. Finaly someone else has posted the e-mail :P

Freddy Murderah

03-06-2010

look its no problem if u are inexpiernced. just find a couple of friends and allow them to give u advice. try it that way you would be suprised about the things you could learn if you just listn to youre fellow players. i suggest get teamspeak and join a clan maybe. the reporting thing i wouldnt let it get to you. its just noobs who think they know evrything while in real life they suck. enjoy youre game.

daughter

03-06-2010

ph, i'm also a girl, so understand u. with my bf help now i'm max lvl just invite me in game 'daughter' and i'll try to help and explain as much as i can two girls in game, more fun

Ranmara

04-06-2010

Whenever this happens, I always think that it's the people who are being rude who need to "learn how to play" and not the people who are dieing a lot. Being a good teammate is about being kind and not making their lives miserable. I'm much more likely to surrender/leave a game if my teammates are being abusive than if they're just not very good at fighting. In general I think LoL players are friendly and deal with losing quite well but if losing a game makes you angry, you have a problem

For me the most important ingredient for an enjoyable, memorable game is one with friendly players. On both teams!

It's not just us girls who think like that (I hope!) but I think it's the mixed up priorities that some players have that puts a lot of girls off competitive games.

Monad

04-06-2010

You can use the report player function they added the last patch. If you figure out where it is though.

tuoppi

04-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monad View Post
You can use the report player function they added the last patch. If you figure out where it is though.
If anyone doesn't know where that function is: Right click on the Player on the right side of the stats screen.

Ko0Ko0

07-07-2011

please do report the naanomite unskilled player!!!<!>