Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Small login screen graph bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anggst

12-12-2014

I didn´t find real logs for this but I will explain this as well as I can. (if needed, tell me where to find them)

So, this bug doesn't affect to anything, just graph bug in login screen. (see dropbox link to screen shot)
This login screen image/video is too small for window, changing window size doesn't help. Noticed it first time in Kalista login screen and now in Rek´sai login screen.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3lehxmcpzjf5vdj/N%C3%A4ytt%C3%B6kuva%202014-12-12%20kello%2016.27.13.png?dl=0

my mac:

- running Yosemite 10.10.1
- Macbook pro 13" 2010 mid
- CPU Intel Core 2 duo 2,4 Ghz
- GPU nVidia GeForce 330M GT 256MB
- RAM 4GB

iExile Ludicrous

01-16-2015

I have the exact same thing, its so annoying! I hope someone replies soon, I've had it for ages and its annoying!

BlackAutumn

01-16-2015

Saw another post where a rioter tried to help but then seemed to have given up or something. Having the same problem here for ages it's getting annoying

Friedelbert

01-21-2015

Yep, same problem.