Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

League Of Legend Books

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiryzWarsnake

12-09-2014

soooo you want us to write a story, you copy it from us?

MRYOLO12

12-09-2014

i'll do the first chapter as a pre view below

MRYOLO12

12-09-2014

"Focus is the key to survival students and if you don’t have focus you will fall and maybe die in a heart beat." An old teacher said "If you want to be the chosen one." "Of Course I want to be a chosen one master, this art of fighting is called?" one student said to the teacher "It's called Wuju my dear student but what is your name?" Master said "I am Yi" the student replied

During Yi's training he became stronger, sharper and more focused until he came the chosen one but chose violence as last resort. "Master I have become the chosen one now, but what is there to do next?" Yi said to his master "Carry on the ancient Wuju Legacy and more people will become like us, powerful men." Then the master past away leaving Yi mad as he heard an explosion and ran to go check but before he took his sword and ran out only to see Noxian High Command attacking their town In Ionia there was a full out battlefield fight.

As he was fighting he saw Singed helping them destroy the town but before he got to Singed, the city was destroyed and they escaped. but before they left a nightmarish chemical attack and most of the people died but the survivors had there mind twisted beyond repairing as Yi look over at his city he left angry to get revenge on them "My fellow survivors we must get revenge on the Noxian High Command and fight back at any cost because of what they have done to our city, this is not the end of Wuju this is just the beginning." Everyone is shouting chanting "Yi, Yi, Yi, Yi." as he walked away he thought to himself, "I need a new look then just these normal student clothes."

DaktaTrinx

12-09-2014

is there a god..

MRYOLO12

12-09-2014

thx

MRYOLO12

12-09-2014

Hey i Bump dis

Heathron

12-09-2014

Writing books about League is bad. The lore is trash, if you want to write fiction then find a decent setting. I understand you're so addicted that you fantasize about LoL, but dude, think a bit before you write it. The only pro i can see to writing one would be that a bunch of tards would buy it to show their love for this game.

MRYOLO12

12-09-2014

Quote:
Heathron:
Writing books about League is bad. The lore is trash, if you want to write fiction then find a decent setting. I understand you're so addicted that you fantasize about LoL, but dude, think a bit before you write it. The only pro i can see to writing one would be that a bunch of tards would buy it to show their love for this game.

thats not y i do this plus it's an online book

Heathron

12-09-2014

hmmkay have fun. Didn't mean to offend you in any way. Good luck.

MRYOLO12

12-09-2014

thx plz keep looking at the thred for more chapters