Corki VS Vayne

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kyoushin

18-05-2011

Ok iam thinking of buying either one of these two... Tell me pros and cons for which i should pick

Vayne:
single target, tank killer,

Corki:
Aoe, more teamfight presence

lovecstasy

18-05-2011

Corki after you pass 1800 Elo. Vayne is a noob stomper.

jstuau

18-05-2011

Vayne, noob stomp and farm wins before she gets nerfed!

Kyoushin

18-05-2011

Hmm kk ty

BrreaKerr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

18-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyoushin View Post
Ok iam thinking of buying either one of these two... Tell me pros and cons for which i should pick

Vayne:
single target, tank killer,

Corki:
Aoe, more teamfight presence
I'd say Corki for two reasons:

1. You don't need to get FED to actually do something
2. After the whole QQ about Vayne being OP (when It's not), it will probably get nerfed...

Cons:
Corki needs skill...

lovecstasy

18-05-2011

With corki you really need decent teammates to win. So far in ranked at 1500 elo i have 2 wins and 5 loses with him tho i can play him perfectly and take every single creep on my lane.

Hatchie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

18-05-2011

Well most of players who wrote here about Vayne probably never played her, so...
Vayne (against decent opponents) have a great start but need to get fed in order to do something mid and late game. Also you need good team to do something lategame because in teamfights, focused Vayne = dead Vayne (Banshee is need for Vayne otherwise you'll die to first CC). Without good tank you're absolutely screwed.
But yeah it's noobstomping char as team who can't focus you don't stand a chance. Hope RIOT won't again nerf perfectly fine champion because bunch of noobs cry because they can't play well...

lovecstasy

18-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatchie View Post
Hope RIOT won't again nerf perfectly fine champion because bunch of noobs cry because they can't play well...
They will, confirmed on US forums.

OzDok

18-05-2011

Corki is a long-standing carry. He's not likely to get nerfed or buffed anytime soon, whereas Vayne is a new champion and will be adjusted on and off for the next two months.

Corki.

unseine

18-05-2011

vayne is just bad as a carry shes an assasin and thats all tbh you need to face morons if you want to play her

i solod one as ashe twice in laning yesterday because she thought id run off

i am playing tristana so much lately and all i can say is i outdamage her all throughout the game against anything that isnt alistar with his ult on

her true damage is an okay skill imo her E is nice if you max it and tumble is what makes her somewhat viable but she really isnt a carry