Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What is happening to Dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Logic Don Yo

12-03-2014

I used to play Dom fairly often and the general meta was 4 top 1 bot. Played a few games in the last few days and I dunno whats going on.

Every game includes several players on both sides with a '3' at the end of there name eg. 'Hellen3', who was actually in the last game. These players will first of all stand at base for a while, then take maybe one or two points and stand on them once captured. They do not move on, but even stranger, they will often not defend themselves.

What is going on. This has happened 3 or 4 times running, is there some scam going on! I mean it used to take 10 mins to get a dom game, now it is almost instant, full of these '3' players! I can't believe this is coincidence, there must be something going on.

Anybody else know what is happening or has anyone else experienced this?

Penteano

12-04-2014

These are bots. You shouldn't meet them when your MMR rise a bit.

Logic Don Yo

12-04-2014

Thanks Penteano. Was starting to think it was some weird LOL cult.

Since when were bots introduced on Dom? And the AI is infuriating, can I report them.

Cheers for clearing that up.

Penteano

12-05-2014

Bots are here for quite a long time. They are used to lv up accounts so they sell them later. Riot said they are working to stop this but the last I heard was there are so many bots in Dominion NA that they are now reaching 1800+ MMR. You used to only see them in matches under lv 30 or entry Dominion MMR. Now they appear everywhere. Here in EUW they didn't go that far yet.

Dame

12-29-2014

They'll going to delete it.

krazy69

01-23-2015

i wish more players in

Juliandroid98

01-25-2015

Quote:
Penteano:
Here in EUW they didn't go that far yet.

Meanwhile, I've played a twisted PvP round where I was the only human :3