Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

how is taht a punishment.........

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

matthew9jiang

11-25-2014

Game, because the network problems, in order to not therefore affect my teammates, I must change my network. But when you change network, lol can not be able to reconnect. I must begin from the client to open the link again. When I try our best to return to the game, and completed it, i get it “ five times the lower priority queue ”, i do really not understand. I did not to quit the game myself, and I believe network problems for all players will be a small problem. The punishment means wasted five times more than 25 minutes, may be 50 minutes or more, this is really unacceptable, and so I lost one of my best playmates, because I can't enter the game at the same time with him. I think this is probably give me reason to leave lol this game, perhaps to a lot of friends encounter such problem to reason to leave.This is not to the game's fair, this is the greatest harm to the game. There are all sorts of factors, the decline of each game, or big or small. But if so make lol skids, as far as I'm concerned, is to make people feel sorry.

matthew9jiang

11-25-2014

If you have encountered similar problems, or is this problem, please support me, let it can be solved as soon as possible

matthew9jiang

11-25-2014

By now he had lasted 30 minutes, not 5 minutes later you can normal game, but still have another five minutes after five minutes, now I have been waiting for 30 minutes, but he still show for five minutes, when to 0 minutes, he will be from five minutes to start again, I really can't accept, if the problem is still so, I think I can only delete my client and delete my account

matthew9jiang

11-25-2014

40 min ,still need next 5 min,,,,do not know how much it has,i will just wait and tell u all

matthew9jiang

11-25-2014

50 MIN,STILL.......

matthew9jiang

11-25-2014

1HOUR AND 5 MIN

matthew9jiang

11-25-2014

1hour and 30 min

matthew9jiang

11-25-2014

FAST 2HOUR

matthew9jiang

11-25-2014

The client has been deleted, before it is resolved, I will always pay attention to this post

matthew9jiang

11-26-2014

no one care about this thing ,still wait.......