How to get Fiddlesticks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JEDIN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

16-05-2011

I don't know, how to get fiddlesticks, somebody help me

Akanai

16-05-2011

You buy him in the store.

Bum Dust

16-05-2011

you mean to select him as a champion?

if so you cant until he is on free to play...otherwise you need to unlock him with RP which is Riot Points that cost money...or IP which are earned from just playing the game.

have fun

Nabuya

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

16-05-2011

Why, do you use, so many, commas, ?

seven

16-05-2011

If he doesn't shows up in the shop or champion select screen just type his name in the Text box on the top left in the shop or top right at the champion selection.

Stanleh

16-05-2011

Or maybe he means how to 'get' fiddlesticks in a fight?

Usually during mid/end-phase a fiddlesticks tends to stay hidden when a teamfight occurs, jumping out of nowhere with his ultimate. Early game it's just a matter of ensuring he can't nuke you down with his fear-drain combo, if not silenced already.

Not going to write an entire paragraph on how to counter a fiddlesticks, maybe this isn't what the OP asked.

SHmkIV

16-05-2011

Or he's a troll...

JEDIN

16-05-2011

lol, i get Tristana on Facebook and i want get fiddlesticks free without RP and IP

Hagakure

16-05-2011

Google search Corporate mundo for free
The link below that ;...........;
*gtfo*

seven

16-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEDIN View Post
lol, i get Tristana on Facebook and i want get fiddlesticks free without RP and IP
you can't