Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What about Hungergames at LoL?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Clagdriff

11-19-2014

I would be happy over having Hunger Games, as you may know from "The Hunger Games" or Minecraft, at LoL. So here are my ideas for that:

Players:
5-10 (There wouldn´t be any teams.)

Maps:
Maybe some places like Demacia or Noxus, or the forest of the start of "A Twist of Fate" or...
Summoner´s rift or other maps would be to small or don´t fits in the shape Hunger Games have.

Chests:
What you may find in chests:
-Level up or experience
-gold (items wouldn´t fit to every Champion, so how do I get the items for a Galio?)
-Heal potions
-Cooldown Reduction

Other Things:
-the Champions should get extra life generation and armor, so that a fight needs it´s time
-First three kills gives extra gold, so that players don´t hide to much
-you can buy items whereever you are

That are my ideas. I would be happy over answers and improvements!

immortalcookie

12-18-2014

pretty good ideas.
Though i would also add that when a champion dies, his items are dropped and can be picked up by other champions for the next let's say : 10 seconds

Play Minstrel

12-18-2014

I really love this idea, you seem to be a very creative person. I wish Riot approves this!

Aisling Frost

12-25-2014

That's a really cool idea! I love The Hunger Games and League of Legends and if they combine it will be soooooooo awesome.

1iMusic1

12-26-2014

Yespls

WrathAlmighty

12-28-2014

Yaaaaaaaaas
#Instaapprove