Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Can't load the tribunal properly

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PointBlank66

11-17-2014

So I want to vote on cases on the tribunal but when I try to load a case, It takes like 5 minutes to load and even after that I get a Error 500. Does anyone know what that means?

rawraxel

11-17-2014

Tribunal is currently disabled. Riot is currently improving it/reworking it and making a new system to punish toxic players and reward positive players.

PROEXECUTIONER

11-18-2014

this guy just wanted to push the button "punish" because his feelings were hurt in past games

JJxCracKLorD

02-22-2015

I used to be a part of the Tribunal; there were alot of guys acting like you were @PROEXECUTIONER
maybe he want to get rid of toxic players (maybe you because you are pointing fingers atm.) and stuff but maybe you are right but still.

LoL really needs Tribunal.
I hope they set it up again.

EDIT: Getting messages before that I can't have been in the Tribunal with a Junior Account.

This is my smurf ^^.