Ashe needs a small Buff

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leonteus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

15-05-2011

If Ashe needs something that's a slightly higher cd on her ultimate. But okay since you can actually miss that arrow I suppose the close to zero cooldown makes sense.

If MF takes a hit, bye bye movement speed.
MF's slow only lasts a few seconds while Ashe's slow is permanent?

How do you even compare Ashe to Cait? Cait has close to zero utility.

I do not agree with your suggestions at all. That would make Ashe totally OP.

Increase her range to 650? Since when Ashe became a "sniper"? If you want to attack from range get Tristana or Cait.
320 movement speed? You do realize that Ashe has perma slow and the big freezing arrow of death, right?

Ashe is pretty balanced leave her be.

I think I see a lot of threads lately, (insert name of X balanced champion) I think X champion could use a buff. So what is this? People try X champion for 5-10 games, they do not own the game as they would think (Gosh? I can't own with Ashe? She must be weak!) and they come post on the forums how they needs buffs? Ashe might be one of the archetypes/recommended and "easy" champions but that doesn't mean that you can master her in a few games. Play the champion more. That's when you will see her true strength.

why me1

15-05-2011

Ive mained Ashe a few month ago, had 200+ games with her, probably a lot more.

She was fine 2-3 month ago, but with every new hero, that can jump to you her slow gets more and more useless. Her stun in close range is useless too.

Ofcourse she is good in teamfights, deals good dmg (in late game with very expensive items) but her early game sucks against all these jump in and deal huge dmg and stun or slow champs (xin, Lee sin, Yi, Nocturne, Tryndamere, Katarina, Alistar, Renekton, Jarvan,..... there are a lot more and they are getting more and more with every new champion).

Fuzzy Nutsack

15-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by why me1 View Post
Ive mained Ashe a few month ago, had 200+ games with her, probably a lot more.

She was fine 2-3 month ago, but with every new hero, that can jump to you her slow gets more and more useless. Her stun in close range is useless too.

Ofcourse she is good in teamfights, deals good dmg (in late game with very expensive items) but her early game sucks against all these jump in and deal huge dmg and stun or slow champs (xin, Lee sin, Yi, Nocturne, Tryndamere, Katarina, Alistar, Renekton, Jarvan,..... there are a lot more and they are getting more and more with every new champion).
I'm sorry but ashe is NOT the champ for you then. You make her sound all helpless while she has a great range with w and hits pretty hard with autoattacks.
The whole concept of zoning and positioning right is vital as an ash-player.
And those jump in chars will do **** if you play her well. You don't even need a great lane-partner. I always own a lane with ash thus far. Owning a lane btw means getting more cs then the enemyteam and MAYBE a kill or 2. But focussing on scoring that kill is nub-laning. I try to get my last hits and poke the enemy when I can while positioning and zoning the best way I think possible.
I think she is just amazing from my own experience. I'm not a pro but I do know pros consider her the best for arranged 5v5 aswell and very good for solo-queu

Vqqxlol

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

15-05-2011

ashe is best ad carry ingame for 1 year, looking for buffs?