Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

About the current exploit reported

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dromaius

Associate Live Producer

11-13-2014

Hi everyone,

We are aware of the exploit that some players have been using to instantly eliminate champions. We are actively working on the matter to have it resolved as soon as possible. In addition, all players found guilty of using this method will receive an appropriate sanction for using it.

There has been a fair amount of threads opened for that issue, and we will not be able to reply to each of them; we hope this post will help you see that we are working on it.

Note that as always, naming and shaming on the forums is not allowed.

Edit: No need to contact Player Support anymore as we have enough information about this and will not require individual reports. Thanks everyone!

Edgar Van Ekart

11-13-2014

I guess it should be patched within a day or 2.

also, first.

ztxxxl2012

11-13-2014

Dear Riots! I have long understood that you smoke in America the best drug!!! But what the hell you there smoked that I bronze first have to play with platinum and gold! I understand that in the opinion of the players you don't care as for the game itself, but I want to tell you... get the **** outta here? You're just a herd of sheep are not concerned about anything... and this other comments you don't deserve!!

Decadência

Recruiter

11-13-2014

Wow, I haven't played in two days, what did I lose?

DubRaven

11-13-2014

Quote:
Decadência:
Wow, I haven't played in two days, what did I lose?

Chaos, complete chaos...
The reign of darkness has begun..

Blodwenn

11-13-2014

But is it 1st page though?

- Yes,it is.

Kaleks91

11-13-2014

I have one that used this so called hack. He played shaco and instakilled everyone, even a tanky cho. Please destroy him and give my team a loss prevented

Funku

11-13-2014

I just played a game hacked. This needs to stop. This is why i quit playing a lot of online games before. Once players lost their trust to game, there is no come back. Because we will never be sure if its hacked or not (people keep saying exploited idk why).

ElVortex

Recruiter

11-13-2014

Im just happy to be on the first page.

todas es todas

11-13-2014

thats nice