Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Mighty Jax

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Beast7

05-14-2011

Wheres the Mighty Jax skin??? I really like it and I want to buy it. Jax is my main and I cant take his original skin anymore. A change would be good. Vandal, angler and jaximus are nothing for me. Was the mighty-skin available only during an event? Cause if it was, it´s really bad!

JoseSaraiva

05-14-2011

I think that he was free during an event. Just like Kitty Cat Katarina, which I simply love. Well, its too bad dude ;\ Maybe one day RIOT will release those skins again...

Barbaard

05-14-2011

what wrong with jaximus?
i think its the most awesome skin for him

jax666

05-15-2011

jaximus skin is so dwarfed that hes getting lost inbetween minions, worst skin ever for jax ( not to mention hes holding REAL weapon)

Beast7

05-16-2011

I really hope that Riot does something about the event skins!

Zeis

05-16-2011

Have you like seen the size of the halbert hes wearing?? You can't call that a real weapon