Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I suck at titles. / FanFic about Jinx. :>

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SophieMalfoy

11-10-2014

So yeah, this is a Fanfiction about Jinx. It's about her story, why she went insane and stuff. Don't wanna tell you too much right now. :3

Prologue

"No", I breathed, as the man came closer.
"Shh, you survived it once, you can survive it twice", he said, grinning.
"No!"
I was screaming now, struggling to get away, but there were too many of them ...

I woke up with a loud scream. I had had a nightmare - again. Those nightmares were haunting me for almost a year now and I didn't know why.
A quick look out of the window told me that it was early in the morning. I grabbed my phone to check the exact time. 6:23 am on a Saturday morning. Today was my 18th birthday and I was excited - but not because of the presents or the party I wasn't going to have or the fact that I'd be turning 18 today. I was excited because it was going to be a special day, a very special day. For me and for everyone else in this goddamn city. I was going to make it a special day.
I got up, knowing my parents were still asleep, and went to the bathroom. I took the blue hair dye I had hidden in the bathroom closet out and started dyeing my natural light blonde hair.
It was a long and exhausting process since my hair was extremly long, but when I saw the result, I knew that it had been worth it. My ankle-long hair was now bright blue. I dryed my hair with our blow dryer and for the first time ever I was thankful that my mother had paid almost a thousand dollars for a silent blow dryer. Then, I braided my hair into pigtails. I used to wear my long hair in a ponytail, but that time was over. Everything was going to be over today. I went back to my room to get and put in my brand new pink contacts. Then I went to put on some heavy eye-make up und purple-ish lipstick and got dressed in what my mother would call 'a very sluutty outfit'. Just when I had finished, my phone vibrated. It was a text message from, well, let's call him, a friend of mine.
"Good morning and happy birthday! I'm outside, you got the money?"
I smirked and replied "Yes. I'll be with you in a second."
I went over to that little box of mine where I kept my money. I unlocked it and took out $ 20,000. God, it had taken me so much effort to collect that money.
I tiptoed downstairs and slipped through the front door.
He was standing in our front yard, smoking a cigarette.
"Wow - Jinx, is that you?", he asked.
"You like it?", I asked, grinning.
"You look like a whole different person!",he answered.
"That was exactly my plan", I said, then I handed him the money.
"You know, that thing plus the ammo is worth $100,000", he muttered, as he handed me my very special birthday present.
"I know, I owe you", I said.
"Now go back inside before somebody sees us", he hissed.
I nodded and went back inside just as quiet as I had gotten out. I struggled to go upstairs quietly with that heavy box in my hands, but somehow, I managed to. When I arrived back in my room, I started unboxing my present. It was a pink minigun - just what I had been wishing for.
"Hello there, Pow-Pow", I said in a sweet voice.
It was now 8:30 am. My parents would get up any minute. I grabbed Pow-Pow, went downstairs and sat down at the kitchen table.

/

So, this is just the Prologue, next chapters will be longer.
Let me know what you think. :>
I'm sorry if there are anny grammatical mistakes, if you find some, let me know too.

hapmaplapflapgap

11-17-2014

"started dyeing my hair natural light blonde hair"
has one hair too many

SophieMalfoy

11-17-2014

Quote:
hapmaplapflapgap:
"started dyeing my hair natural light blonde hair"
has one hair too many

How did I not see this? Oh God, thank you.

Ottinator

11-20-2014

neat! i liked it. pls hurry with the next chapter

Anime Nerd

11-20-2014

lel

Asianchick69

11-27-2014

Try submitting this to the fan-fiction section

SophieMalfoy

11-27-2014

Quote:
Asianchick69:
Try submitting this to the fan-fiction section

... This is the fan-fiction section ...?

Tornandrose

12-12-2014

So awesome

SophieMalfoy

12-14-2014

Fear no more! Chapter one ist finally here!

Chapter One.

My mother was the first to get up. She came into the kitchen, yawning, and didn't notice me.
"Good morning", I said.
"Good morning, Rachel", I twitched when she called me by my real name, "Happy Birth- what have you done to your hair?"
"I wanted a change", I answered.
She looked at me in disbelief.
"I want to change a few more things", I continued as I got up from my chair.
My mother wanted to say something, but then she noticed Pow-Pow. All the colour drained from her face within just a second.
"Rachel ...", she breathed.
"Jinx", I said, "It's Jinx."
Then, I pulled the trigger. Along with my mother, several beautiful bullets fell to the floor. I heard footsteps rushing down the stairs. Alarmed by the shots, my father had stopped in mid-shave and came running down to the kitchen. I smiled. As soon as I could see him, I shot. I didn't give him any time to react. I didn't need to check, I knew he was dead, just like my mother.
My smile widened. I went over to my father's corpse and kicked him in the face. Then, I bowed down and whispered into his dead ear: "We all deserve to die."
Giggling, I went upstairs and got the backpack I had prepared the night before and took all the money I could find around the house with me. And still giggling, I left the house. My giggle grew into a loud laughter, as I broke into our neighbour's house by kicking in his front door. I never knew I could do such a thing - kicking in a door, I mean.
I rushed upstairs and shot his two sons that were still sleeping. Then I went to their bathroom, where Mr. Stone was having sêx with his wife's sister.
They looked at me, shocked. I burst with laughter, then I shot them both. I went to the bedroom just to find that Mr. Stone's wife had hung herself. I shrugged and shot her corpse. As soon as I had checked that everyone was dead, I went looking for money and ammo. Everyone in the neighborhood knew that Mr. Stone possesed a minigun.
Amazingly, I found a whole lot ammo - and almost a whole $30,000.
I felt so good, so free. I broke into several other houses, shot everyone that was inside and took all the money I could find.
Only after the seventh house I broke into, someone seemed to have noticed that someone was wrecking havoc and alarmed the police.
The police sirens motivated me. I ran outside, fireing shots at the police car. I hit the driver and the car crashed right into a house. The other policeman climbed out of the car and tried to run for his life, but he was badly injured. I went over to him and tapped him on the shoulder. He looked at me in horror.
"I won't kill you", I said tenderly, "at least not right now."
He looked as though he was about to cry. It made me grin.
"Tell them, my name is Jinx."
He nodded, stumbling back to the car, then called for reinforcement.
"She's around 20 years old ... I don't know how many she's killed so far, but she killed George ... she has a minigun ... she says her name is Jinx."
As soon as he had finished that last sentence, I shot him in the back. Then I made my way downtown, shooting everyone that came my way.

I was on a killing spree. I had already killed around fifty people and there was no stopping me. I couldn't stop laughing, and with every person I killed, my laugh grew louder.
As I made a run from about ten police cars, I noticed a supermarket. There were so many people in there. I needed bombs, so I could kill several people at once. I ran straight into the woods that surrounded piltover, trying to remember where exactely my friend from earlier this morning lived. Lucky enough, I found it soon. It was an old factory that hadn't been used in 50 years. I entered the building, trying to catch my breath because I had been running for so long.
"Paul? Are you here?", I called.
He poked his head around a corner.
"Jinx! What have you done! It's on the news, I wouldn't have sold you that minigun if I had known what you were about to do!"
"Sh!", I said, "I need a rocket launcher."
"You think I'm going to sell you any more weapons?!"
"You will", I said calmly, aiming my minigun at him.
"Oh-okay. Lucky you, I, uhm, got a rocket launcher. Let me get it."
"I'll get it myself", I said, entering the room where Paul kept his weapons.
The rocket launcher layed right infront of the other weapons. It was shaped like a shark - it was perfect.
"I'm going to name you Fishbones", I smiled.
"You give them names?", Paul asked.
"Sure", I said irritated, "Now, how much do you want for this baby?"
"Let's say $30,000 because ...", he looked at Pow-Pow, scared, "because you're my friend."
"Great", I said and handed him the money I had stolen.
I went to pick up Fishbones. He was heavy, but it was okay.
"Mhh ... I should test him", I mumbled and aimed at Paul.
"Jinx - DON'T -", he screamed, but I ignored him.
The rocket hit him right in the face. Due to the explosion bit of the building came down, too.
"I like you, Fishbones", I said, smiling at him. Then I turned to the other stuff Paul had. I packed a bit more ammo and I found grenades of which I packed as much as I could carry. I also found a shock pistol that I named Zap.
I wanted to continue my killing spree, but I suddenly felt incredibly cold.
"It's probably just the adrenaline, keep going", Pow-Pow said.
I nodded at him, not realizing that I was talking to a fcking weapon.
I got up, ignoring the dizzyness that was now messing with my head, and took a few steps outside. I soon had to lean against the wall because I had trouble standing up straight. Then, I pressed my hand to my stomach, bent forward and threw up, caughed and then threw up again. My throat was burning like fire and I still felt sick.
"What is happening?", I breathed.
"I think you need to rest", said Fishbones. I wanted to answer him, but as soon as I opened my mouth, I vomited again. I started shaking and dropped to my knees. I gagged and coughed, and after a while, passed out.

Play Minstrel

12-17-2014

I really enjoyed your story, very much, waiting for next chapter!
Well done, Very well done.