Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The 1500 MMR range...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Penteano

11-07-2014

Anyone else here noticed this MMR range is the worst ever? I mean there is no much change on the player skills. The difference is on how they play the mode. Bellow that you have low SR ranked players that understand if you pick Leona you are going to cc the enemy from time to time and they can use this window. In the 1500 MMR range people playing champs like Lux will go almost into melee range to AA and still complain on you for trying to save their butts, this is just one of the examples.
I once went to 1600MMR range (had a huge losing streak and droped to 1300 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯) so this is not the first time it happens to me, that's why I wonder if someone else have this experience. Now I had a small 9 game win streak and it pushed me to 1550MMR and I experience all this again Bloody lose streak, hope I'll be able to pass this range again. 1600 felt a lot better.