Vayne cant tumble through walls ,but she can tumble out of jarvan ult .. not fair ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EatMySword

13-05-2011

Please tell me what your think ?

Uniform764

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

13-05-2011

She's just another champion that can escape from it/knock Jarv out of it.

Kakai248

13-05-2011

That's stupid. Jarvan's ulti is kinda useless since flash is one the major summoner spells used.

oRABo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

13-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakai248 View Post
That's stupid. Jarvan's ulti is kinda useless since flash is one the major summoner spells used.
I don't play Jarvan, but I can appreciate how frustrating it is for champions to flash out of his ult. However, flash is on a v. high cool down, even with the masteries to reduce it, so quite often, Jarvan ends up trapping a champion who cannot escape.

If the champion in question has an ability which allows them to blink or dash through terrain, then tough. Pick someone else or wait until they have used said ability. Many champions ultimates can be circumvented in this way.

However, with regards to Vayne, she should NOT be able to tumble out of it. She can't tumble through terrain, and IMO Jarvan's arena counts as terrain. I'm sure that is how it is intended to be, so only through-terrain dashes should work against it, not one like tumble.

Between tumble, her ability to stealth while doing it, and being capable of knocking back (and potentially stunning) a pursuer, Vayne has more than enough escape potential without even taking into consideration that ghost and flash seem to be popular spells on her. She doesn't need to be gifted any more escape potential in the form of being able to Tumble through Jarvan's arena. This would imply she can tumble through Anivia's wall, which is just stupid.

hdgsakbasduib

13-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakai248 View Post
So she doesnt need flash.I envy her

Lazertrooper

13-05-2011

Yeah well, i once played kassadin and a jarvan kept using his ult on me. doesn't even learn his lesson after i ulted out of it like 3 times, he keeps trying anyways.

Yanahma

13-05-2011

Ezreal, Kassadin, Nidalee, Gragas, Tryndamere, Shaco, Corki, Shen and Tristana, as well as a whole bunch of other champions in certain situations, as well as any champion with the spell Flash, can escape a Jarvan ult.

IDeeCee

13-05-2011

well you need to catch them with flash ability on cd, as for flash, its useful to trade ult cd for flash ur ult will be up sooner than their flash

but they should fix vayne tumble bug

EatMySword

13-05-2011

im okay with flash and abilities that can go through walls .. but thumble cant !

Jo Niro

24-09-2011

This is strange because yesterday i tumbled throught a wall i also have a replay of it... was is a bug?
I tried about 20 times after the game but i could not repeat it.