Vayne op

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChaudExE

13-05-2011

why this game is worse and worse? maybe because of OP characters? vayne 6 level 700 crit? wtf? can riot little slow down with that? try to compare vayne with ezreal and see what happen, ezreal is dead in 3 second. why more and more OP characters make this game bad

rayn3x

13-05-2011

Dont worry they will nerf her soon (I hope so)

ChaudExE

13-05-2011

and i hope so... really, really op

Demonise

13-05-2011

lol comeon its not that OP , vayne dies really really fast, so the damage compensate for that.

Puschel the Soft

13-05-2011

Her Q is really OP. A mini flash with one of the shortest CDs in the game on a ranged carry with a really good built in damage boost, like what was riot thinking?
But all 3 other abilities she has are mediocre at best

PsychoLandy

13-05-2011

hmm, yeah, let's nerf one of the squishiest assassin's ability to kill people, leaving us with another twitch.

MegaVolti

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

13-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonise View Post
lol comeon its not that OP , vayne dies really really fast, so the damage compensate for that.
That's not quite right. Every ranged AD champion dies really really fast. Their damage is balanced against their squishiness.
The problem with Vayne is, that she deals much more damage than all other ranged AD carries in the game while being exactly as squishy as all the others (but way more mobile so she actually survives better than them).

She is not OP enough to win 1v5 or anything like that but she still is not balanced.

MashV

13-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trong View Post
That's not quite right. Every ranged AD champion dies really really fast. Their damage is balanced against their squishiness.
The problem with Vayne is, that she deals much more damage than all other ranged AD carries in the game while being exactly as squishy as all the others (but way more mobile so she actually survives better than them).

She is not OP enough to win 1v5 or anything like that but she still is not balanced.
I quote, i laned in mid with her, as caitlyn, she was as squishy as me, she dealt so muche damage than me and she had a lot of mobility that destroyed the only strenght of mine: range. My only luck was that she was bad, but bad as she was i didn't killed her one time.(not counting in team fight)

Addrenry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

14-05-2011

summary: dont run from vayne (its pointless), focus damage her (she is squishy), avoid knockback to wall (much like playing against poppy) and look to outharass her (to put her on the defensive: so she does less damage)

the reason why vayne deals more damage is because shes able to move and damage with her tumble.

anyone else would have to kite in a much more typical manner, shoot, run, shoot, run.

all vayne has to do is stand, nuke, tumble, nuke some more.

her damage however, is not out of line, as evidenced earlier when i was playing MF against vayne, and even when having dual laned against a fed vayne (4-0-0 on solo lane) to my 1-2-1 i was still able to beat her 1 on 1, by avoiding getting knocked into walls and just nuking as hard as i could.

long story short, her damage is not out of line, but you will fail against her if you expect to be able to outrun her when on the retreat - her passive + tumble will keep her on you continually.

as ashe's Q or with a frozen mallet, shes very easy to handle with a ranged champion

if the damage is too much then your not last-hitting well enough, she has got fed by someone else (in which case its not your fault, and not vayne's fault either), or she has got fed by you (in which case your not going about her the right way).

you have to play aggressively against vayne, and you will discover that her damage is actually very in-line (inferior even) to any other AD ranged champion with same access to masteries/runes/summoner spells.

if shes still being a pain in the ass get exhaust and deal with it that way, but it really isn't required.

exhya

14-05-2011

in teamfight focus her she die in 2 second
in 1v1 go fight her in front and don't back she will fall
she isn't op at all ... only noobs always complain you guys are never happy