Hall of Shame (Feeders Anonymous)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dalaik

12-05-2011

This is not a thread about professional feeders. It's about normal guys having an absolutely ****ty game and ending up feeding like a british nanny. Let's share war stories, brothers, and divide our shame between us.

I was Amumu (normal, soloq). We have an instalocker right away, a Caitlyn who wants to go mid. Then comes a Yi, a Brand, a Catarina and people asked for a tank, so I picked the sad mummy. Caitlyn asked for someone AD so the Brand picked Tryndamere at the last moment, but he didnt manage to change runes and masteries.

I go up with Yi against Vayne and Lux. Caitlyn in mid apparently doesnt know that her weapon is ranged and probably thinks it's a fancy sword, because there s no other explanation for the fact that she plays against Malzahar almost in his own turret. Bottom lane is Kata and Trynda against Xin and Morde. They re trying hard but get killed. Xin disappears and we all call ss, ping, write "Caitlyn back", "Care mid", "THEY RE COMING TO KILL YOU CAITLYN". Nothing, she keeps playing hugged to the enemy turret. Xin appears,Malzahar attacks, Caitlyn gets killed and calls us noobs. Now, I had used my ult to assure Yi some kills and I rushed to mid lane to defend the turret. Caitltyn calls me a noob, revives and goes jungling. I die when 3 opponents attack my turret.

Now, it all gets very confusing because we start falling for every ****in trap. I ward a bit but still, whenever Vayne appears in the map, two of my teammats rush to get the kill and get ambushed while me and Trynda yell "DONT GO" and Caitlyn is in the enemy jungle, probably trying to free POW's from Vietcong prisons. Then she dies near the enemy wolves and says "I was trying to push you noobs". I try to initiate, my teammates scatter, the mayor of Rapeville declares me an honorary citizen. I blow my ults, people blame me for not having thornmail, I blame Cata for dying, Trynda blames the world for having the wrong runes, Catarina blames the Reptilians who rule the world and Yi runs around aimlessly like an epileptic Samurai with dementia. "We can still win this guys" says Caitlyn, permanently dead, Rapeville builds a monument to our team and gives us medals and names a park after us, i keep trying to do something, we get aced, we lose, insults fly, Catarina says "nice feeding Amumu" I say "How dare you, I m not a feed-"....and then I look at my score.

4 kills. 19 deaths.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK....

Lareon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-05-2011

Ok, I really feel your pain, but I lol'd hard

I'm a bad person

Ben Senpai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2011

Thanks for that goodnight story

oI0 Adam 0Io

Recruiter

12-05-2011

Haha i feel for you, i often play tanks and know the feeling of jumping in only to look back see half my team recalling because they took like one hit...

Dont blame yourself.

AldarnX

12-05-2011

Not really anonymous though, is it?

Tsukiyô

12-05-2011

Quote:
feeding like a british nanny
I lol'ed hard. Never heard that saying before, hilarious :>

Razor13ack

13-05-2011

Thank you op, I lol:ed for real.

Proud African

13-05-2011

Hi, My name is Proud African and I'm a feeder.........sometimes.......unintentionally.

Ever had one of those games where everything you do just goes wrong? Where you really are trying hard but keep getting molested? Then stop playing immediately! Go watch TV for a bit, take your dog for a walk and a dump, maybe take yourself for a walk and a dump..... just take a break form LoL is the one thing I've learned the last couple months!

Also, that feeling where you must play one more game, you've got to get up for work early next day but went 30/2/5 with Tryndamere last game and you want one more, even though you're really tired; go to sleep rather...... This is how FAILs are made.

Sightburner

13-05-2011

Did you forget to use enter or do you always post walls of text?

Anyway you had a bad game happens to everyone from time to time, you'll do better AND worse so don't worry. As long as you tried your best

Grimleet

13-05-2011

Haha.. That was a great story =P
You should consider writing more threads whenever you've really bad games
Your good at it, made me laugh, nice one =P