What to do with Renekton late game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sazabi

12-05-2011

in lane - he is insane, especially 1v1. easy to outfarm anybody unless you are getting ganked nonstop and your own team's jungler is doing nothing.

using your early game epic farm and very possibly a kill (or more if its 2v2 laning stuff)
you go and most likely own the **** out of everybody mid game.

if the game gets extremely long i find that i have no idea what to do.
i go tanky dps items thus later in the game im outtanked by real tanks, outdpsed by real carries.

is the only solution to finish game earlier? but what if your team is not really understanding how to win the game?
its just not fun owning everybody early-mid and then sloooowly go into defeat.

Sazabi

12-05-2011

bump

Korean Fastclick

12-05-2011

Vayne the lane out of him.

RJD2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

13-05-2011

I can't understand maybe that's me. Everytime I played renekton got the recommended stuff but without his ulti he can only stun. In lane dunno how you can outfarm someone specially if he is ranged.

But answering your question, it's all about team setup.

Sazabi

13-05-2011

vayne out of him?
what?
I am the one playing renekton so what the heck. please read the thread before posting rofl.

team setup doesnt really help deciding what to do late game (which is the point of the thread).

if you dont know how to outlane somebody as renekton then sorry, i guess you lack experience to answer my question sorry again.

tcusb

13-05-2011

you know like.. uhh how to say, kill?

n1ght

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

13-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazabi View Post
i go tanky dps items thus later in the game im outtanked by real tanks, outdpsed by real carries.
Ähm, well, guess thats how its supposed to be if you are a tanky dps? ;-)

Just be in the middle of Teamfights absorb damage cause you can take a punch, deal some damage to enemy team with Ult+(Sunfire)+Q.
Stun their carries for your team to kill them or stun assassins to protect your carries.

And accept that lategame is decided by teamfights and not owning ppl 1vs1.

Sazabi

13-05-2011

well in mid game renekton is ownage in teamfights.

oh well...

emsz

13-05-2011

Late game you aren't in your prime but you're not useless. Your job in teamfights stays relevant; Do as much aoe damage as possible while saving your stun and auto attack for a squishy carry. Certainly with ghostblade active you are dangerous to dat ashe or mf.

With the correct build you can both deal decent damage while having enough survivability for all the AoE.

AldarnX

13-05-2011

Yea i have this problem too, especially if you don't have a tank your team expects you to initiate which is basically certain death :/

I think primarily focusing on DPS or TANK and not both works best. So maybe Youmuu's + Wriggle's + Tank Items OR Youmuu's + Wriggle's + Madred's + ??? + Sunfire + GA or something like that.