Ashe is OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snorlak

12-05-2011

Seriusly fix this champion already i cant handle her ****ing slows and arrow that hits me for 3000 and stuns me for 4 seconds SRSLY RIOT NERF HER

edit : success is success,problems lol community?

Crinale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2011

Shes not op. Just one of the most annoying champs I have ever seen. Ashe can't do **** on herself, she can't even handle against a super crep full equiped xD, but place her behind a rammus and a shen and she will make you quit this game due to raging. I feel you mate.

She's often deadly in well organised teams but a free kill in noob teams.

Sendotux

12-05-2011

You said it. You "can't handle" her.

Go L2P.

Worlok

12-05-2011

I smell a troll here. Seriously, Ashe op is most hilarious thing i heard lately. She's just a good champion in right hands, like many others. Play here a bit and learn her weaknesses and come back here after. Maybe then you will cry that Veigar, Malz, Kass, Xin, Olaf,etc are OP because these can kill Ashe in 2-3 spells/hits.

xMLG360N0SC0P3Zx

12-05-2011

Ashe isn't OP, just kinda "Broken" when you use your head.

edit: Downvote equals to you don't think it through.

why me1

12-05-2011

she is everything else than OP, i would nearly call her UP at some point.

She is super squishy, a xin, renekton, AP Sion, YI, Nocturne, and any1 else that can jump into battle can 2 hit her easy.

The only escape she has is her slow and her ulti every 60+ seconds but if u can manage to get to her in close range with the champs above or stun her, she is dead in 1 or 2 seconds.

Kknewkles

12-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snorlak View Post
Seriusly fix this champion already i cant handle her ****ing slows and arrow that hits me for 3000 and stuns me for 4 seconds SRSLY RIOT NERF HER
I remember you... you had some brain problems.

JoseSaraiva

12-05-2011

Someone just got sniped by Ashe's Enchanted Crystal Arrow

Sieptium

12-05-2011

Actually, i can agree to some point. Her volley of arrows slows, does tons of damage early game and is really easy to hit with. She has an built in clearvoyance and her ulti is really good. However she is still squishy. I'd rather have jax/xin/morde nerfed instead of ashe any day. Ashe is killable, they're not

Xelluse

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2011

lol... OMG... MDA... ashe OP ? ha... !?