Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Shaco does need serious adjustments in dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nitr0ExpreSs

10-19-2014

Aside from the fact that the state of dominion meta is pretty poor with revives already, dominion Shaco has to be the most op broken and toxic thing in the game. I could go on length why, but I have confidence in the fact that anybody who played against a Shaco in dominion understands why. My question is why does Riot bother with adjusting silly things like Fizzes CD or Jarvans Flag buffs but lets Shaco essentially ruin games. When will we get ANY attention on this, cause this state has been very much the same for way too long now.

LSDream

10-23-2014

Well I do hate Shaco aswell on dominion, but i gotta admit it, I've lost games due to enemie shacos..
But ye I get sad when I see a Shaco on my team

Rexxaro

11-13-2014

shaco either wins you the game or you play 4 vs 5 for the entire game

yekar

11-23-2014

take oracle for win

Dancutus

11-23-2014

Shaco's invisibility teleport needs reworking on all maps, not just dominion.

Ezreal has a slower blink, which doesn't give him any invisibility afterwards. This is fine.