Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

League of Legends Maestro Error

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ok,so...about a month ago or less,I'm not really sure,i installed the LoL beta launcher. I played once then i started getting the Maestro error. I tried every solution that i found and none worked (turn of your antivirus,put LoL to the trusted list on your firewall,etc...). The only thing i didn't do is forward my ports that were needed,but i never tried that,I just reinstalled the game with the old launcher and after that it worked. Yesterday i ran LoL and there was a new patch,which i knew about,what i didn't know is that the new launcher is not beta anymore and it's included in the patch.After that i played the game just fine,sucked with Gangplank and so on... Today,I i ran LoL and something updated again. I don't know what it is (cause there is no new patch when the last one was yesterday). Then i started getting the Maestro error again...@!*€...i tried to turn of the Antivirus and put LoL into the trusted list again but ti didn't work cause it was already in the trusted list from before so I did what i didn't do the last time-forwarded my ports.I found that the ports needed were:

TCP 80 - HTTP Connections
TCP 443 - HTTPS Connections
TCP 2099 - PVP.net
TCP 5222 - PVP.net
TCP 5223 - PVP.net
UDP 5000 - 5500 - LoL Game Client
TCP 8393 - 8400 - PVP.net/Maestro

here: http://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/234290-required-network-ports

After i forwarded my ports it still showed me the Maestro error but this time something weird happened - the cursor was in the "clock look" which meant "wait". I waited for like 10 secs then i saw the Box that said: We are expecting an unusual large number if logins... (you know the rest) after that it logged in! I saw the background loaded (the news,my buddies,my ip and rp - everything you see when you log in),but it was gray and i still saw the "Maestro error" box and could only click on it and it closes the game automatically so...no luck there... Thats it,please help guys cause I really like the game but this is driving me crazy...

Ok,I know I'm not crazy,well,atleast i hope so... I tried to turn of my Antivirus (Kaspersky Internet Security) to see if it works and it didn't work (the first time - a month or somethin' ago) so this time i did what i wrote and it didn't work then i got tired and tried to turn of my antivirus again and it works... I turned of my Windows Firewall and my Kaspersky and added ports to my Windows Firewall Exeptions and it worked,so i did what you guys wrote in the support page - start running the apps that you turned of again to narrow the list of guilty apps down,so i did and i found the guilty app - Antivirus

Sorry for making this topic before i did everything you guys suggested

Yes,I am crazy. It won't work again... I came home today,I turned on my computer,turned off Kaspersky and ran LoL and now it won't work again... The same error.. Help? Anyone?