Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

EGL Dominion Tournament Player Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sylian

Recruiter

10-17-2014

Note: This is unofficial.

October 29 there is a Dominion tournament that starts 18:00 BST, 19:00 CEST, hosted by European Gaming League. So if you live in Germany, it's 19:00, if you live in England, it's 18:00. First place is 3200 RP + Triumphant Ryze per player, second is 2400 RP, third 1600 RP, and fourth place 800 RP per player. Rules can be found here: http://online.egl.tv/pc/league-of-legends/tournaments.php?id=1001&act=rules

Many people might be interested in playing, but they don't have a team. The purpose of this thread is to help players find a team, and to help teams find additional players. If you're interesting in playing and don't have a team, post your information here. If you have a team but you need additional players, post here.

I would like it if people edited their posts once they've found a team. You need to sign up an account to the EGL website, and then the team leader can invite you to the team. If you have any questions related to the tournament, feel free to ask.

Altheleas

10-17-2014

If any team needs an extra member, just let me know! Admittedly I might be a little rusty since it's been a while since I practiced, but I used to know my way around the Crystal Scar pretty well

Clumsy Samurai

10-18-2014

Are these getting streamed somewhere? I am interested in seeing the champions used and stuff, can't participate myself.

zZStalwart

10-18-2014

Yo, I don't currently have a team, I mostly play solo bot or a support oriented playstyle top-lane, so if that sounds good, give me a PM!

Sylian

Recruiter

10-29-2014

Bumping this thread. We might get a team together with decent/good mercenary players, so if you're decent/good at Dominion and want to play today, post here.

Deadly Envy

10-29-2014

The NEED for an 8th team

Sylian

Recruiter

10-30-2014

7 teams. Oh well, I guess this tournament is probably done for now. Time to wait half a year for someone else to host it, I guess. Let's hope we get 8 teams or more then (if it happens).