Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why dominion sucks so hard right now

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krayer

10-15-2014

The last 2 weeks i played some dominion and i really have to say, i never hated that gamemode so much before. Kassa was a real pain, but there is nothing worse that shaco right now.

In my last 30-35 games i had about 90% shacos in my or opponent team.

Im so ****ing bored of that **** right now that i just want to afk once i see that happen again.

Thx to the good support riot does on dominion this **** wont get changed in the near future!

so i guess i have to leave the game again because riot sucks again in fixing a huge problem that destroys this map. (pls row up in the champ balance queue that is even worse then dominion blind draft queue, cause riot sucks)

i talked with multiple people about that problem and most of them feel the same. Some allready left and some playing SR now cause right now u cant go blind queue without a 90% chance to meet a shaco player.

so my only hope is that heros of the storm open beta comes soon and i can finally say: "**** you Riot"

ty

Sylian

Recruiter

10-16-2014

Shaco is not OP. He's very annoying, though, and he's very much poorly designed. I'd like it if Riot gave him the Eve-treatment and nerfed him into unviability until they finally update him.

Krayer

10-16-2014

Yes, he is not OP and u can pretty much win vs him every singe time when you go full premade in (have good randoms).

But in Solo Q its just stupid right now, cause many people are no Dom Only players or have a bit less knowledge of the map and how to counter play shaco. And even with a full permade team u cant really count on that everyone is sticking to a plan to counter him.

Im mean its obvious, im so pissed of that **** right now, its even worth then it was when kassa was a thing, cause kassa had at least some risk in playing. (Would never had bothered to rage in public forum about that, sry about that)

With shaco and his low cd boxes and inv its nearly impossible to catch up.

Also since they changed the sight items, they dont help anything against his high mobility on this map cause the effect just runs out to fast.

High cost high cd short duration, makes it impossible to use as counterplay option vs him.

My rage is gone for now, lets see how many times i have to play or against him.