Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for fun ARAM players! :D

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Architech

Recruiter

11-11-2014

I dislike adding random people in my friend list so i'll be camping that "ARAM" room every time i am online in hope someone would be there.

Alextra Blaize

12-18-2014

This thread is so refreshing! I am not going to lie I do my best in normal mode but I am pretty awful, due to the abuse I used to get I decided to try out ARAM and it is now the main game mode I play, I love that it is random champions, everyone seems to be a lot more friendly and I just do my best! If anyone cares to add me, please do, IGN is the same as my forum name, just pop me a message to say you are from this thread

I look forward to gaming with more like minded players that although it is nice to win, its all about having fun!

Wat3rDragon

12-20-2014

Just posted a thread looking for ARAM players, then found this, will send requests to some of you! I'm 21, from England, love ARAM as it's much more relaxed, tend to play most evenings EuW, add Wat3rDragon