Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

worst mages in ARAM?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

qwerty5522

02-04-2015

Quote:
YourOwnDemise:
Veigar. Don't get me wrong, I love the little guy, and even main him on SR, but when it comes to ARAM he falls up short (No pun intended). All he has going for him is his cage, which can be flashed out of or dodged by any champion with a blink (Master Yi, Katarina, ect.) whilst his Q becomes more or less useless due to getting out farmed by almost every other champion on your team. His ult can be great when fighting another Mage but it has a 127 second cooldown, plus combined with how squishy he is, you're gonna be the first to die in any teamfight.

untrue veigar is really strong AND good in ARAM hes almost best mage on aram bechose hes W is so strong in kills

xunknownlordx

02-07-2015

Quote:
YourOwnDemise:
Veigar. Don't get me wrong, I love the little guy, and even main him on SR, but when it comes to ARAM he falls up short (No pun intended). All he has going for him is his cage, which can be flashed out of or dodged by any champion with a blink (Master Yi, Katarina, ect.) whilst his Q becomes more or less useless due to getting out farmed by almost every other champion on your team. His ult can be great when fighting another Mage but it has a 127 second cooldown, plus combined with how squishy he is, you're gonna be the first to die in any teamfight.

An option here is ofcourse to build cooldown reduction to reduce the waiting times and build him tankier. Then you may have some problems with having less ability power, but that can be solved by focusing using your q a lot on minions early game.

Dread0ut

02-11-2015

Quote:
YourOwnDemise:

don't agree with that, Veigar is one of the MOST overpowerd champions in aram from the start to the end!!! i hate to play with/against veigar is aram