Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Petition to remove Ranked Restriction

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

luffy435

10-10-2014

Right i am making a petition to remove this silly ranked restriction. Yes maybe some of us might deserve it but i assure you there are definitely people who don't deserve this ban. I am not going to say which i am. However, Riot has gone too far with this one. I would've accepted a week ban but this is too far. You expect us to WIN 38 draft games which will probably take around 50 games or even more. Yes some people do flame but that's because of idiots who go in 1v5 or trolls feeders people who play a champ first time on ranked ect. I will give you a example where i have flamed. So i am mid and talon my opponent is making his way botlane. He just left mid and i was 100% sure he was coming bot. Pinged botlane who just got a double. The support backed and even wrote to go back too and pinged. I said ss and spammed the ping button too. What did she do? Stay?Why?Because she is stupid. It wasn't lag or anything. It was just plain stupidity.And Talon got the kill.
In these types of situations i lose it because me and the support told her to back but she still stayed. and i just question myself why? Anyways, I assure you some people don't deserve the ban while others do. Riot maybe you were a bit harsh on this considering you personally didn't give anyone a chance to change there way.

Lets get some support or suggestions

Gorantharon

10-10-2014

Quote:
luffy435:
Right i am making a petition to remove this silly ranked restriction. Yes maybe some of us might deserve it but i assure you there are definitely people who don't deserve this ban.

Heard that tune before.

Quote:
luffy435:

I am not going to say which i am.

Uhu.

Hmm...
Quote:
luffy435:

However, Riot has gone too far with this one. I would've accepted a week ban but this is too far.

So you got caught being an a$$ but still rather cry about others than own up to it.
I hope they extend your bans.

You are the picture perfect example why this was a good idea from Riot.

luffy435

10-10-2014

Quote:
Gorantharon:
Heard that tune before.

Uhu.

Hmm...

So you got caught being an a$$ but still rather cry about others than own up to it.
I hope they extend your bans.

You are the picture perfect example why this was a good idea from Riot.

It was just an idea you are quite arrogant. Look at you not banned so perfect XD i made another form in the general section. No one talked like the way you did. They actually bothered to have conversations with me in a civil manner. You are the exact reason why people don't like to post ideas or suggestions on fourms

Gorantharon

10-10-2014

Quote:
luffy435:
It was just an idea you are quite arrogant. Look at you not banned so perfect XD i made another form in the general section. No one talked like the way you did. They actually bothered to have conversations with me in a civil manner. You are the exact reason why people don't like to post ideas or suggestions on fourms

Your opening post contains long stretches of pure insults while claiming you're not so bad.
I don't see any suggestion either. (Edit: Unless you mean: WAHHH WHY PUNISH MEEEEEHEEE?)

You only want a punishment that hurts you less, which immediately tells me, as you openly and shamelessly tell us how hard you flame, that you needed to be punished in a way that you feel.

You should be ashamed of this post.

Shiwah

10-10-2014

Loss of ranked rewards and ranked restriction actually hurt the toxic players in what they consider precious; their ego.

Because they can't go around with their scores and shiny borders after behaving like subhuman beings for the whole season.

And I consider quite sad that there are people that need their carrot taken away in order to realize how much of an 4ss they have been towards fellow players.

Atrish

10-10-2014

Quote:
luffy435:

Why need a petition lol? How about start acting like a normal human, instead of flaming since char select....that way we don't need petitions..

KiwiGeneral

10-11-2014

Oh, I remember the time someone made a petition to remove the tribunal.
That was two years ago? More or less.
Did it help? Of course not, because Riot isn't so stupid and listens to people that break the rules and make the punishment something they want.

Kageryu

10-11-2014

Quote:
luffy435:

I just dug up said thread and a few of your comments are quite... bold.

Quote:
My attitude is fine. Its just the people i am put with that make me pissed off like i just played a draft. And twice i had 1 back and on and back ect player in 2 games in a row. Which lost the game

This is a clear sign of denial.
You flat out say you are fine and its the other fault that you verbally attack them.
Thats the point where you should start with self reflection.

Ninja Serb

10-13-2014

Quote:
Shiwah:
Loss of ranked rewards and ranked restriction actually hurt the toxic players in what they consider precious; their ego.

Because they can't go around with their scores and shiny borders after behaving like subhuman beings for the whole season.

Oh Jesus, delicious nerd tears love this comment cause it's so true. But yeah a petition is useless, you have a) no leverage and b) deserve to have all shiny things taken from you

It's called punishment for a reason.

ISÄNTÄ l

02-20-2015

Tbh this ranked restriction is stupid as FK people are geting reported pretty much every game for reasons that should not even exist if i was riot i would remove the option to report ppl all together Let the scrubs be scrubs and the idiots be fking idiots they wont listen to you anyway thats my opinion. Riot forcing ppl into submission to get flamed or blamed on by 10year olds and you shall be quiet els you will get reported for flame. but hey if ur to quiet you can get reported tooo hahahaha the irony if you talk to much they will report you for spam or flame. Btw anyone knows what flame means these days seems like saying please stop dying every 2min is flame seems like talking to someone that is doing bad is FLAME. this is a game ffs its suppose to be fun the report function is not working.bigger % of the player base have to big egos some ppl honestly just say nonsense and say stuff that never even happend in the game. The noobs in the low elo dont understand and probably most of them are to stupid to understand their mistakes and how they ruined and lost the game for example

And btw 35 game restriction they couldnt just make it games? they had to put WINS into it? ppl tryharding even more in the normal games than in ranked at the elo im in atleast i honestly would like to talk to the person coming up with the number 35 WINS to understand how they think and what they think about the players

also another fking dumb just plain stupid as fk thing they put in
CHAT RESTRICTIONS for real? so i cant communicate with the team and help us win? RIGHT THATS THE WAY TO GO RIOT RIGHT ONN!!!!! UR SO GOD DAMN SMART no its more like they got a huge player base and they take a bigfat dump on the players that helped them become what they are today. will be some mongol probably saying well if u flame u deserve the chat restriction: I SAY TO YOU FK YOU AND LEARN TO MUTE U IMBECILE and your probably a donkey if you get flamed by me hueeuhe