Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ranked Restrictions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wolf315

01-02-2015

Quote:
Warbackxoxo:
I think the worst part is the ridicoulus amount of punishment.

They can give me a chat ban for 1 game when it's unfairly given I think the worst part is the failure in the system.

Warbackxoxo

01-02-2015

Thing is everytime you get CR'ed or worst RR'ed for every person who doesn't understand how to get out of the cycle, they're stuck in it indefinetly.

So sometimes 30 CR becomes 200. Which is completely ridicoulus and pointless.

TomatedesTodes

Recruiter

01-06-2015

i hate the fact that u get CHAT restrictions for going afk... chat and rank restri should be seperated.. pls rito fix that i have no toxic aspect i had to leave because of telecom problems not because of ragequit..

Humpelstilzche

Senior Emissary

01-06-2015

Quote:
TomatedesTodes:
i hate the fact that u get CHAT restrictions for going afk.

You dont. Going afk is exclusively handled by the leaverbuster and has no connection at all to the CR system.

Ryuken Ishida

01-19-2015

To be very honest even i got a chat restriction the only thing I do is shot calling in chat and I do the flaming in my skype call with my friends. So I do not believe that riot does check all the report cases. And if there is any flaming of me it is like 'that was not a smart move' the most offensive I probably said is like 'Dude wtf that was dumb as ****'.

Shiwah

01-19-2015

Both sentences aren't constructive criticism.

Especially if the receiver is already pissed off at his own mistake, and you rub salt on the wound with those comments.

Wolf315

01-19-2015

Quote:
Shiwah:
Both sentences aren't constructive criticism.

Especially if the receiver is already pissed off at his own mistake, and you rub salt on the wound with those comments.

You still get reported if you say "please don't facecheck river next time" lmao

Warbackxoxo

01-19-2015

Quote:
Wolf315:
You still get reported if you say "please don't facecheck river next time" lmao

My spidey hyper-senses are tingling. Time to report.

DrakaHolding

02-21-2015

But offcourse, Riot is doing everything it can to improve the gaming experience. Thats why you give out chat restrictions and ranked restrictions based on someone going afk because your servers dc them. oh yeah please tell me more about that. or the fact that somehowe abilities freeze and go out of sync the moment you try to activate them in a tf's, servers cant handle the pressure? or the fact that during a tf the ping rises to 1500 just before the tf starts and what a coincidence. the spike goes down to 40 ms after you are dead and your team is dead.

C U Next Tuesday