Jarvan Nerf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

?layeR

09-05-2011

Whats your thoughts on his nerf ,, do you think he will be still playable ? and usefull like he was ? or they just screwed him and he will be like another useless ones -..-

Vittoleon

09-05-2011

When I saw nerfs and buffs and the names of champions I thought Jarvan was up for a small buff... Gues I just suck at playing him..

Garlix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-05-2011

It wont effect anything.

1 second cd and + 5 mana cost on ability is really small, and his shield and ulti will probably get nerfed for like 20-10 or something (Phreak says that they are lowering a little) that is really small, he is still going to be very good.

Atreyes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-05-2011

Still going to be close to op when built tanky

?layeR

09-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garlix View Post
and his shield and ulti will probably get nerfed for like 20-10 or something (Phreak says that they are lowering a little) that is really small ?
what do u mean with that

TheIhsan

09-05-2011

I don't get why his shield gets nerfed, I always thought it was really ****ty besides the AoE slow.

Snow Crash82

09-05-2011

In my experience shield tends to piss people off because it will often save him from dot like damage so he can get away with a few hps. *Shrug*

Crimson Sunbird

09-05-2011

Ffs people heard the word "nerf" and started to concern if champs is playable.That champ get a slight nerf so its not dead only got little tweaks on numbers.

Hell M00d

09-05-2011

Unnecessary. His early game is bad enough to compensate for his good, tanky lategame.

yuxin9999

09-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hell M00d View Post
Unnecessary. His early game is bad enough to compensate for his good, tanky lategame.
yeah ,i'm agree with you!