Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jarvan Nerf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

?layeR

05-09-2011

Whats your thoughts on his nerf ,, do you think he will be still playable ? and usefull like he was ? or they just screwed him and he will be like another useless ones -..-

Vittoleon

05-09-2011

When I saw nerfs and buffs and the names of champions I thought Jarvan was up for a small buff... Gues I just suck at playing him..

Garlix

05-09-2011

It wont effect anything.

1 second cd and + 5 mana cost on ability is really small, and his shield and ulti will probably get nerfed for like 20-10 or something (Phreak says that they are lowering a little) that is really small, he is still going to be very good.

Atreyes

05-09-2011

Still going to be close to op when built tanky

?layeR

05-09-2011

Quote:
Garlix:
and his shield and ulti will probably get nerfed for like 20-10 or something (Phreak says that they are lowering a little) that is really small ?
what do u mean with that

TheIhsan

05-09-2011

I don't get why his shield gets nerfed, I always thought it was really ****ty besides the AoE slow.

Snow Crash82

05-09-2011

In my experience shield tends to piss people off because it will often save him from dot like damage so he can get away with a few hps. *Shrug*

Crimson Sunbird

05-09-2011

Ffs people heard the word "nerf" and started to concern if champs is playable.That champ get a slight nerf so its not dead only got little tweaks on numbers.

05-09-2011

Unnecessary. His early game is bad enough to compensate for his good, tanky lategame.

yuxin9999

05-09-2011

Quote:
Hell M00d:
Unnecessary. His early game is bad enough to compensate for his good, tanky lategame.

yeah ,i'm agree with you!