You should not lose ELO for queue dodging.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Schwabbellift

08-05-2011

So lately I've gotten quite some "special" people in my teams.

Person A says he is going to jungle. Person B instantlocks a jungler. Person A trolls.

What would be the bad thing about not causing queue dodging to lose ELO? Just set up the waiting time a bit longer, so people dont queue dodge just because they couldnt play what they wanted and stuff. Its 5 minutes now, set it to 15 for rankeds?
Another thing that makes me mad is this "Adobe Debug Launcher Error". I get this quite often, it already lost me about 60 ELO. Since the support can't do things about this, I think its a good reason to not lose elo for queue dodge.

What do you guys think?

DarkValak

08-05-2011

i think that dodging is a right, if i see a bad team and i dont want to lose time, i dont have to be forced to stay with it, its pure ****.

Pantychan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2011

Actally losing makes you lose less ELO than dodging

Brigham Mott

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2011

It used to get abused, that's why now you loose Elo, get a leave/loss.

Ponytail Lolicon

08-05-2011

I have more problems with having a launcher error and then losing elo while I'm in champion selection.
Riot should fix this.

Saires

08-05-2011

It could, or more it would, be abused too much, if you could leave Ranked without a penalty.

Betting Blind

08-05-2011

what is ELO?

pabechan

08-05-2011

No, you should lose ELO by queuedodging.

Qvar

08-05-2011

Oh hey, a new idea here.

Neo Metalsonic

08-05-2011

If I am on the big blind with a 76 offsuit and I seen a 4 bet from someone who is playing tight the whole game and haves a low range of playable hands I fold my 76 offsuit . If I see team captain drafting
Sona + Karma out and I see 2 junglers and 2 people fighting over mid and solo lane I would like to fold those people . Make ELO lose a lot less imo , should be about 1/3rd of a lose , because sometimes you can predict from start that you will lose .