Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

You should not lose ELO for queue dodging.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roleplayer

05-08-2011

So lately I've gotten quite some "special" people in my teams.

Person A says he is going to jungle. Person B instantlocks a jungler. Person A trolls.

What would be the bad thing about not causing queue dodging to lose ELO? Just set up the waiting time a bit longer, so people dont queue dodge just because they couldnt play what they wanted and stuff. Its 5 minutes now, set it to 15 for rankeds?
Another thing that makes me mad is this "Adobe Debug Launcher Error". I get this quite often, it already lost me about 60 ELO. Since the support can't do things about this, I think its a good reason to not lose elo for queue dodge.

What do you guys think?

DarkValak

05-08-2011

i think that dodging is a right, if i see a bad team and i dont want to lose time, i dont have to be forced to stay with it, its pure ****.

Pantychan

05-08-2011

Actally losing makes you lose less ELO than dodging

Pincel Lam

05-08-2011

It used to get abused, that's why now you loose Elo, get a leave/loss.

Ponytail Lolicon

05-08-2011

I have more problems with having a launcher error and then losing elo while I'm in champion selection.
Riot should fix this.

Saires

05-08-2011

It could, or more it would, be abused too much, if you could leave Ranked without a penalty.

Betting Blind

05-08-2011

what is ELO?

pabechan

05-08-2011

No, you should lose ELO by queuedodging.

Qvar

05-08-2011

Oh hey, a new idea here.

Neo Metalsonic

05-08-2011

If I am on the big blind with a 76 offsuit and I seen a 4 bet from someone who is playing tight the whole game and haves a low range of playable hands I fold my 76 offsuit . If I see team captain drafting
Sona + Karma out and I see 2 junglers and 2 people fighting over mid and solo lane I would like to fold those people . Make ELO lose a lot less imo , should be about 1/3rd of a lose , because sometimes you can predict from start that you will lose .