Request: Send Messages to "non-friends"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

c4ss

19-07-2010

Hello,

i know this may be the wrong forum, since its not about Champs or Items. But since i didnt find anything better, im still posting here.

I would like to send messages to other people, even if they arent my friends. For example: Send a message to somebody you recently played with.
Many times i would have liked to play another game with them, but didnt already want to add them as friends.
Would that be possible?
Thanks in advance!

PrideTheArrogant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

19-07-2010

Well, to the first thing u said, i wish that we could whisper to people even if we don't have them added on friends, too, but, sadly we cannot.

To the second one, no, you cannot invite people that are not on ur friends list.

Supportacus

20-07-2010

Your team your playing with is annoying you, you want it to end fast
Oh i know, i'll just /w the other team, tell them where my team is so they can gank them all

Maybe check your recently played on friends list? to see if there still there when you've seen someone you like

Nergál

20-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeatherLite View Post
Your team your playing with is annoying you, you want it to end fast
Oh i know, i'll just /w the other team, tell them where my team is so they can gank them all

Maybe check your recently played on friends list? to see if there still there when you've seen someone you like

If that's what u get from his post u fail.

c4ss

20-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraxes View Post
Well, to the first thing u said, i wish that we could whisper to people even if we don't have them added on friends, too, but, sadly we cannot.

To the second one, no, you cannot invite people that are not on ur friends list.
I didnt test it, but im pretty sure you can play with people not on your friendslist. You may type any name in the right half of the invite window.

FeatherLite: As Nergl said: I dont think you got my point. Either way: Id never do that. Cant imagine anything worse. If you are losing the game, dont just give up, try to learn some stuff by not having the advantage. Everyone owns, if hes fed.

c4ss

21-07-2010

And while im at it: Pls make us able to ignore "recently played" guys. Sucks to memorize the name, and then type it again in the ignoreform.