Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Can Evelynn please have a reduced detection circle in ARAM?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vajrajina

09-21-2014

Otherwise she is just an anchor tied behind her team. Yes, she can build tanky, but so can everyone and they will do better.

Shnarf

09-22-2014

She's probably my least favourite champion to play in ARAM but I don't think champion specific changes are a wise idea - you're essentially opening a can of worms.

Only time I've been successful on Eve is being involved in a few early kills and being able to get an item lead. I've also found AP better than tank/AD since you can usually burst 1 person down quickly and inflict a fair bit of AOE damage too.

P3R53

09-26-2014

Eve is strong. Just went 21-10-something with her. It is how you play THEM not how how you feed with them. And it was AD eve.. I am unranked and I play vs Diamonds and some times I get even challengers to play with me. Just focus eves strong sides and you will achieve.

Toffin

09-27-2014

to op

XerxesTop

12-16-2014

She isn't that bad but yeah you should shorten the range of her circle because Its extremely hard to play her in aram even with her invisibility just because she has nothing that can finish someone off or any real ranged abilities it can be done but the non professional Evelyn players won't be able to pull it off so how about making it a little easier to play eve in aram even if its only for the non level 30 players

TeiX

12-16-2014

rahter have it so that if she cant see the chapion that champion cant detect her

quite a nuisance on that map the fact that enemy champions can see you before you ca nsee them(due to being in bush), an can lead to some needless deaths

WeWereGentlemen

12-16-2014

Yes and can Sona be banned from aram?