Are macros banable? (G15 keyboard)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Meph0

07-05-2011

I think title says it all, are macros banable?

For example I tried to make macro in custom that does:

click
click
Q
click
E
click

So everything i have to do is to keep my mouse pointer on enemy champion and it does spamm all of these within second. If i was doing it by hand, it would take like two seconds maybe?. No doubt is a lil unfair advantage, but is it banable?

I know that in other games it's not (WoW, Ultimaa,DotA). It does not autotarget or autoattack or any kind of such behaviour.

Tokeri

07-05-2011

i dont think its ilegal. its not really a cheat its more of a feature for youre overpriced rage victim.

is that the keyboard with the little lcd screen in the middle that can show youre health bars in wow and such btw ? does it work with lol?

Infinity 2209

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-05-2011

No it doesn't do anything that smart cast wouldn't do..you can hold your cursor over someone and faceroll 1-4 or qwer or whatever keys you use for all your ability's if you put them on smart cast.

Oh and I really wish people would stop saying illegal for against the rules. Illegal means AGAINST THE LAW not against some online games rules.

Meph0

07-05-2011

Yes, it's that one.
However LCD does't work for LoL, so you can see max cpu usage or outside temperature atm .
Not rly sure it's banable (it has nothing to do with game, imho it cannot be detected other than 'inhumanly fast mashing feel'.

I've just tried it with ryze, got deathfire + hextech.
And it can fire deathfire > hextech > cage (w) > Q > E within second and half (it does hell against any single champion).
I think If i was smashing it 'by hand', it would take twice as much.
It does not work perfectly, i have to keep mouse exactly at enemy and keep smashing G3 button. Still it seems unfair a lil (or maybe I have underestimated ryze as champion, this was first time I played him).

Ahri Nine Tails

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-05-2011

It's not really a cheat. I ended up throwing Lux's Q with an E inside of it by using smartcast the other day. Can't really get anymore instantaneous than that so macro's don't give any advantage.

Kaling of Titans

07-05-2011

Skill wise, macros won't help, item usage wise COMBINED with skill usage? That is where Macros shine.

Phill teh 1337

07-05-2011

Doubt you could get banned, I just made a sona macro that presses QWE with a 2 second delay between each command untill I press the macro button a second time.

Now i'm the best sona ever.

Sirvano

07-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phill teh 1337 View Post
Doubt you could get banned, I just made a sona macro that presses QWE with a 2 second delay between each command untill I press the macro button a second time.

Now i'm the best sona ever.
Must be a fun champ to play...

Dithnir

07-05-2011

How come I can't map a button to my third mouse button?

ChubbyBunny

07-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxxie View Post
It's not really a cheat. I ended up throwing Lux's Q with an E inside of it by using smartcast the other day. Can't really get anymore instantaneous than that so macro's don't give any advantage.
That's pretty bad ,you know ? -__-
You have to trigger her passive from Q/E and then throw E/Q.