Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Man, I love playing against Caitlyn in Dominion!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bangorrhea

09-19-2014

600+ range, traps scattered all over the lane (and the bushes) for protection, an escape tool (that slows) even if you pass all of the cupcakes AND a long ranged ultimate that can hit me from my turret and back if I am trying to turtle? Yes, please! The best part about it all is that, unlike SR turrets, the points in Dominion don't have range for **** so she is free to AA me all day long with no fear.
SR Caitlyn can be an ezpz thing to deal with, but in Dominion she is just ****ing broken. The only thing that is a counterplay to Ca(ncer)itlyn in Dominion is sacrificing your own teammate to deal with her stupid **** so you're not forced to babysit the bot 24/7 and stay at the bottom of the score list because you can't roam and you can't do anything.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rexxaro

11-13-2014

pick one of the following assassins and kill her everytime you see her

fizz, akali, zed, khazix, and the others