Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mafia Miss Fortune Gun Bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SGSAMI

09-18-2014

Hello Mafia Miss Fortune is the best skin in the game for me but there is 1 problem that happens with me only !!! like wtf i watch streamers play Miss Fortune and they dont have this problem.

I do not know how this glitch occurs but i know its from her ULT maybe when she gets stunned when ulting so what happens is her left GUN starts smoking. it smokes when she dies and re spawns and continues to smoke it does not stop until game is over.

So to recap her left gun starts smoking when she ULTS. Please fix Mafia Miss Fortune Skin

SGSAMI

09-19-2014

Bump

Vercility

09-19-2014

This isnt a skin-specific bug, its a general bug, that occurs with any Effects, as Ignite etc.

SGSAMI

09-19-2014

Quote:
AngelBeatsFtw:
This isnt a skin-specific bug, its a general bug, that occurs with any Effects, as Ignite etc.

Well am not sure but i have Arcade / Waterloo and the original skins and the MAFIA skin is the only one that her gun is smoking :/ does not happen on arcade or waterloo or original

SGSAMI

09-19-2014

Bump

Dancutus

09-19-2014

I get it on Mafia and Arcade. I thought it was an effect from her using double up or something.

SGSAMI

09-20-2014

Bump

SGSAMI

09-20-2014

Bump

SGSAMI

09-21-2014

bump

Dancutus

09-21-2014

Stop bumping, it's extremely irritating and unuseful.