Other ingame language? Japanese maybe?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

m2q

06-05-2011

Hey

I just wanted to ask whether you can get other ingame languages to change the voices of the champions? I know that my friend is running English voices ( I'm German ). Is there a possibility to let your champions speak Japansese? And if yes, could someone tell me how to get that?

Thanks in advance

Darnier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-05-2011

I also would like to change the voice.
Spanish voice is not bad (in most games, spanish voice is horrible) but i would like to change the voices.
Japanese voices would be great if they take nice seiyūs.
I hope someone answer with the information to change the voices.

dreadu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-05-2011

There's no japanesse voices but i think u can set language and voices to English by changing value of locale in .../RADS/System/locale.cfg.

for polish change value to: pl_pl
for english: en_gb

StuH

07-05-2011

Why do animé **** want Japanese voices on an american game?

Is there no limit to animé fagness?

m2q

07-05-2011

Why do you even care?
Where is the coherence? Why shouldn't an American game have other voices than English? If the game has various European languages, why shouldn't it have various Asian languages?
I'm actually learning the Japanese language and I actually like the sound of it.

Counterquestion: Is there no limit to trolling? You should wonder about getting a hobby, you are wasting your free time here.

Baron Sly

07-05-2011

Just gotta say it dude, this is the european version. Not the asian. It's not weird that an europeian version has european languages. It would be much more weird if it were to have asian languages.

And they have alot more to worry about and hassle with, like the upcoming graphic update, or the new map

-Pazrico

m2q

07-05-2011

I don't demand a new audio, I was just wondering if a Japanese voice over was made and if there is any chance to get it ...

SadMusician

22-05-2012

It would be awesome with japanese voice !!! i'm manga ultra fan and love how japanese sounds when fight is coming ='DD Please be sure to tell me if there is any possibility to do it !!