Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ranked ARAM...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TeiX

12-13-2014

a ranked ladder on a mode that is solely based on who gets the better teams, and your atrrbiuted random champions so its mostly a luck based game

why bother?

Wir3Less

12-13-2014

http://steam-key-giveaway.com/index.php?ref=c76JQcTKd

seppppp

12-18-2014

A ranked Howling Abyss on basis of Snowdown would be great. I mean without the Poro King ecc. The team-fights are much more interesting and tense then in the regulare one.

Maybe we should make a reddit post and take a look how many people there would like it or not and why.

Julianne

01-21-2015

Quote:
TeaMOGGY:
http://forums.euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1563985&highlight=teamoggy I made this at the start of the year, and had barely any attention or support

I say give us ranked ARAM. We play ARAM, and we want to play it competitively! I absolutely hate people in normal ARAM's who think they can troll because 'it's only ARAM'.

Also, if any of guys think it'd be too unbalanced, unfair and what not, THEN DON'T PLAY RANKED ARAM. SIMPLE, RIGHT?

ARAM is all I play now. I've not played normal ranked since season 1 because my wife and I prefer ARAM together. We'd love to play it as ranked.

Exactly this. We need a League for ARAM. But to make things better; this league MUST take "available champion number" into consideration. This way, this league can show the player versatility; if you can play good a broad range of champions, you are good. You do it with a bigger selection, either you are very lucky, or you are better.

And we, the ARAM players, want those shiny trims and borders... Just sayin'. (:

Ruige

01-29-2015

For people who actually can't dedicate full hour on the game, ARAM is the best solution. I personally love ARAM and think this mode should be encouraged further! Glad to see many similar minded people here!

Trapos1

01-29-2015

We need ranked ARAM!

Trapos1

02-02-2015

+

Dread0ut

02-11-2015

LOVE THIS IDEA WE WANT RANKED ARAM'S !!!

Äntrax

02-22-2015

WE WANT RANKED ARAM!