Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ranked ARAM...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aramleague

10-04-2014

Its posible with like 4 bans on both sides first

PPG Pintarola

Recruiter

10-05-2014

Guys, Aram is a fun mod to chill a little not be always in SR map, no reason to have a ranking sisteme in a one lane game.
But if rito does create a ranked sisteme for Aram, dominion will be mad with you.

MicroEyez

10-05-2014

Nice update streally love it

ToyFox

10-08-2014

GREAT IDEA!!!

Lets also like every ranked game mode put Draft Pick into it so its actually skill-based and not 80% champion based

New names anyone??
My suggestion would be DPAM (Draft Pick All Mid)

VETERAN BOT

10-09-2014

ARAM RANKED,GREAT IDEA!

ButcherCareBear

10-13-2014

A ranked game based on random picks?

Sometimes, you already lost your Aram game at champion select except if the other team is reaaaallly bad. Imagine then in a ranking ladder where the other people are as good as you? It would be mostly luck based.

But yeah, to each his own!

nathb1tches

10-21-2014

I like this idea!

Chymchoum

11-07-2014

And what about mirror match in ranKed Aram game ? Same team , just teamplay and skill for win ...

magicbrigitte

11-13-2014

There s already way too much drama "omg gg rito teams blablabla" cause some players don t understand the concept of random heroes...

It would mean starting a new account with aram op only heroes if you want to climb up the ladder.

I love the idea but i don t see it happening.

XerxesTop

12-10-2014

It might be nice and i'm kind of in between but you have to understand that its hard to play competitively when you can't choose what champion you are, its the same as picking a random champion in summoners rift it makes you a troll