Free account give away with 1 skin and many champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paledinkos

06-05-2011

Hello,i am giving my account because i dont have much time for games so i decided to give my account
Champion list:
alistar,amumu,ashe,mundo,fiddlesticks,gregas,janna ,Katarina,master yi,mordekaiser,nasus,nunu,olaf,pantheon,poppy,ryze ,singed,sivir,soraka,tryndamere,twisted fate,veigar,warwick and xin zhao
Skin list:Forsaken Olaf
Say why you want this account and i will give it to someone

Phiuck Yuu

06-05-2011

Hey,

i'd like to play with your Account to test Olaf and Veigar before purchasing it with my own IP, since I'm still looking for a Champion i wanna play more than just 2 games with.

I could keep it for you untill you wanna play again. Message me on Windows Live Messenger if you want to share it with me: Betrayed_Soul@live.jp

Take care

The Clairvoyant

07-05-2011

Hey,

I have been playing with my friends on US server for a year and a half now... Some of us made new accounts on EU server cause we were tired of 150+ delay, but some were just too terrified of farming all the champions, runes all from the beginning.

Well, since it seems Riot wont ever make transfer between servers... now we are split. And it would be nice if we could play together without that horrible 200ms delay.

I mean, if we get an account for one guy, we'll probably convince others!

Timonvb

07-05-2011

hey, Paledinkos
i'd like to have your account
i really wanna play some character u have
i'm pretty new at this game so i don't have many characters so ur account is a good beginning

thanks, timonvb

No Dice

07-05-2011

I know account selling is forbidden, and Riot said we shouldn't ask for acc transfer between US and EU, so im wondering if there is some new info on this topic?

Im in same position as Clair since most of my friends are playing on EU, and i have US account since CB, and would really appreciate if Riot implement some nice features like content transfer or sth i dunno, since as a casual gamer i dont have much time to play and would take some time to grind again all the content I unlocked.

Sry for the offtopic...

YourFathar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-05-2011

give it to me so i leave games and get it banned ^^

Ronald McDildo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-05-2011

Now im not an expert.... But i think it's illegal to sell/give away accounts.
If not, i would like to have your account because you have alot of nice Champions, and i dont have the time to get enough ip to buy them all... So, give me your account, becouse i will treat it with respect, and use it properly. Please i need it!

Contact for info: vierforawesome@live.com
Have a nice day!

DaemonAxe

08-05-2011

My brother was looking to make an account,
But has limited time too, and hasn't the time to earn IP to get (new) champions,
He would only be able to go on for win of the day, but then runs out of time,
To try and gain his interest, I feel an account with lots of champs would be useful,
(we could share an account, but then have no time to play pre-made)
So I would like to request the account on his behalf if possible,
Thank you very much.
(Please contact me at: loldaemonaxe@gmail.com)

HextechBlood

29-05-2011

hey give it to me my lvl 30 acc was hacked 1 week ago and i'm to lazy to start from the bigging and i had like 90% of those champs..PLZ i want to play again xD

pajathedude@aol.com
PLZ!

Evolium

29-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by HextechBlood View Post
hey give it to me my lvl 30 acc was hacked 1 week ago and i'm to lazy to start from the bigging and i had like 90% of those champs..PLZ i want to play again xD

pajathedude@aol.com
PLZ!
lol